As a D.A. Davidson client, you now have secure access to your account information wherever life takes you. Our free, user-friendly Client Access Mobile App enables you to view balances, holdings, and activity information from the convenience of your phone.
The strength of our advice is enhanced by providing clients easily accessible account information; combining the accessibility of our Client Access Mobile App and the guidance of your Financial Advisor, you can be confident in the availability of your account information – when, and where, you want it.
This is D.A. Davidson’s way of offering our straightforward approach to clients on the go.
To access your account information and take full advantage of the app, you must be a D.A. Davidson client and be a registered user of D.A. Davidson Client Access. To sign up for access, visit https://access.davidsoncompanies.com and follow the prompts in the “Self-Enrollment” Section.
- Account data shown in store images is intended for illustrative purposes only, does not reflect actual account data, and is not a recommendation.
- This app is free to download; however, a data plan is required and your mobile carrier may apply data and access fees. Please consult with your mobile carrier to determine your mobile plan details.
- Prices and information obtained from outside sources are considered reliable but are not guaranteed by D.A. Davidson. Actual prices may vary, and upon sale, you may receive more or less than your original purchase price. Please consult with your Financial Advisor for additional information.
- Investment products are not federally or FDIC insured, are not guaranteed by any financial institutions, and involve investment risks including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value.
- Investment advisory products and services are made available through D.A. Davidson & Co., a registered investment adviser.
- The D.A. Davidson Client Access Mobile application falls under the terms and conditions found in the D.A Davidson Client Access User Agreement that is agreed to when signing up for D.A. Davidson Client Access. You can find and review the User Agreement by logging in to Client Access and clicking on the User Agreement link found along the bottom of each page.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.