D Emptyspace lets you create and explore inspiring virtual 3D art and photo galleries on your iPhone. More than just albums, collages and photo management. No other app lets you arrange photos, paintings and other artwork in galleries that tell stories as visitors virtually walk through.
D Emptyspace lets you:
• Customize your virtual gallery so it’s as unique as your art. Choose from a variety of immersive 3D gallery templates. Start with a simple space and upgrade to give it some personal flair.
• Host a virtual gallery opening. Inviting friends to your art gallery or photo gallery is as easy as sharing a link.
• Find inspiration on every wall. Explore artists and styles. Discover new works. It’s like walking through a never ending museum.
• Build relationships. Meet kindred spirits. D Emptyspace is built around connections and community.
Opening your first gallery is easy:
• Open the app and flip your iPhone sideways. D Emptyspace loads instantly so you can become fully immersed.
• Pick a gallery template, click on an empty wall, and start placing your photos! You can arrange and sequence your photos or artwork in a variety of ways depending on the narrative you want to tell.
• Curate your gallery to your liking by choosing your best artwork or photos, just like you would a portfolio. Be creative and have fun with it. The opportunities are endless!
• Make sure to create your artist profile with a bio and photo, so others can discover you.
What’s new in D Emptyspace:
• We’ve tweaked our login process to make it smoother
• Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Thanks for curating your creativity with D Emptyspace.
Update to the latest version of D Emptyspace to get the most from our inspiring online art galleries.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App Needs to be More User Friendly
I downloaded the app and I like the potential that it offers. It is exactly what I have been looking for to display the photos I capture. It has a real professional look and feel to it. However it did take me some time to figure out how to use the app even after I did the update. I think that a more in-depth how to video needs to be done. I also conducted a test to see how the invite friends to view gallery work. I emailed myself an invite from my iPhone and open the email on my windows base laptop. The link in the email took me to the site, but there was no way to actually view the photos in the gallery. I texted an invite to someone who has an iPhone but they could not view the gallery unless they downloaded the app. They chose not to download because they are not a photographer and did not want to add an app to their phone they were not going to use. So sending out invites is a real issue; since no one can view the images in the gallery if they don’t have an iPhone, iPad, or they don’t want to down load the app to their device. I believe if these issues are addressed you are going to have a huge hit on your hands. Are there any plans in the future development of this app to be able to directly upload images from a computer or will this app be strictly mobile base?
Developer Response ,
First off, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It helps us understand what we can do better. Your idea about recording a more thorough walkthrough is something we're planning to do very soon.
To answer your question about sharing, we're currently working on an Android version and a web version of the app. These are both planned for release later this summer so that you can share with friends who do not have iPhones. People may still need to register to view galleries – we haven't fully decided on that yet.
Keep your comments coming! You can always reach out to us at email@example.com.
Missing options (Update)
I just downloaded the app and don’t see all the option like in the video...for example sharing your gallery. In the video there is a share at the bottom, not on my gallery. I also see other people’s galleries are expanded. How can you do that? Is there a place to go learn how to use the app?
Got a response and had my questions answered quickly. The concept is great, but more options would be nice hopefully in the future. Would like to see the ability to personalize the inside of the gallery eventually. Nice App.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for giving D Emptyspace a try. We're sorry that you're having a few difficulties. Let me try to guide you. First, make sure you've updated to the latest version of the app. For sharing, just take a screenshot of the gallery you want to share. We'll automatically generate an invitation link you can share with a single tap. For expanded galleries, this is something we've offered to some early beta testers. In the next few weeks, we will make it possible for anyone to expand their own galleries. Your comments help us make D Emptyspace better. If you have any additional questions or comments, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Very clean and nice impression. This app gives the first virtual gallery experience that’s hard to find on IG or Flickr. It was pretty inspiring to see other users’ creatively coordinated galleries. This app is at the early stage of development and definitely show its uniqueness. I’m sure there will be a lot of artists or hobbyists who would appreciate its virtual gallery concept. However, for me, this app needs to improve on UX/UI. It took me some time to get used to the interface and learn to use some features such as setting up the Cover Image. I’m a pretty slow guy tho lol. Other than that I will keep trying to make some cool look in my gallery.
- DIFT Corp.
- 108.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 DIFT Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.