· Extensive video coverage including highlights, interviews and behind-the-scenes access
· Live stats, scores and standings
· Team-by-team sections
· College Tracker
· Fantasy game
· Switch the app icon to your favorite team
· Purchase tickets
· Personalized content feed based on your favorite players and teams
· Customized push notifications for breaking news, live score updates and player information
· Prospect Watch feature to learn more about the top players in the NBA G League
· Dedicated player section where you can learn more about your favorite players
· Interactive box scores with player stats, sortable play-by-play and shot charts
· Interactive calendar
· Connect through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
ABOUT THE NBA G LEAGUE:
The NBA G League prepares players, coaches, officials, trainers, and front-office staff for the NBA while acting as the league’s research and development laboratory. Featuring 26 teams with direct affiliations with NBA franchises for the 2017-18 season, the league offers elite professional basketball at an affordable price in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. An all-time high 44 percent of all NBA players at the end of the 2016-17 season boasted NBA G League experience. In fostering the league’s connection to the community, its teams, players and staff promote health and wellness, support local needs and interests, and assist in educational development through NBA Cares programs. NBA G League games are available on ESPN’s family of networks and NBA TV.
* Updated Teams page includes G League Ignite
* Bug fixes
* Updated Video Player
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best way to watch fast pace basketball
In the nba sometimes it feels like they slack off a little but not with this app. Also, when you choose your favorite team the app logo is your favorite teams logo which is dope and you don’t find that on other sports apps. With one more update this app could be better then amazing!😀😀🏀🏀🏀🏀
Need better customization of Favorites
Like the NBA app the G League App is focused on the teams & not player focused. Like many fans, I follow certain players, I don’t necessarily care (or even know) what team they play for.
The G league especially is a transitional league so there should be a lot of flexibility to add and switch favorite players & get a summary of their recent hi-lights & stats. Currently I can only set like 3 favorite players (not nearly enough) & one has moved to NBA full-time so I don’t even know how to remove him.
Suggest the app have some sort of Favorites control center where one can manage up to preferably 20 players & determine what level of interest to report (I.e. hi-lights, game stats, transactions & injuries etc.)
Need way to list/deselect 5 favorites
Generally good application but max limit of 5 favorite players is very annoying and once you select a favorite player from a year or 2 ago there isn’t any easy way to view/list/deselect your favorite players because it won’t tell you who they are or if they are still in the G league. Otherwise highlights and box scores are convenient. In summary, please please raise max favorites from 5 to 25, no sense for that, and give a way to select/list/deselect them and give easy way to jump to see their games and stats.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NBA Properties, Inc
- 99.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.