d20 is a dice roller designed for tabletop role-playing games. Build complex rolls, get detailed results, and save your commonly used rolls as presets. d20 is intuitive, elegant, and powerful.
- Gorgeous modern design that gets out of your way
- Easily roll complex dice combinations
- Keyboard-editable dice roll formulas
- Save your oft-used rolls as presets
- RANDOM.ORG integration for true randomness
- Dark Mode and Light Mode
- See the result of each individual die, in addition to the total
- Highlights critical hits and misses
- View your session’s roll history
- Keyboard shortcuts for rogue-like speed
- “Always on top” option to keep d20 floating over all other windows
- Great for DMs - roll secretly!
- Made with love by an independent developer and Dungeon Master :-)
- Redesigned from the ground up to be more intuitive and powerful
- Presets! Re-use dice roll formulas with one click
- Editable dice roll formulas. Now you can type your rolls!
- Custom dice. Roll an any-sided die up to 1000 sides. (Ex: 3d50, 1d2)
- RANDOM.ORG integration: get true randomness based on atmospheric noise
- Dark Mode and Light Mode
- Fresh new icon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So many dicerollers are really ugly, this one looks great, and works great.
My only suggestion would be to make it so you could roll just by right-clicking one of the dice buttons (or reverse it, where clicking just roles, and right clicking adds to the formula.) Being able to do this with presets would be fantastic. Also, changing the shortcut to roll from CMD-enter to just Enter would be great.
Love the app!
Terrific App!! Top notch, best I could ask for!!
I love that this app tracks my moves and stores them, its sped up my gameplay tremendously!!
I do think it could benefit from a 'tab' at the top to distinguish between characters instead of having all the moves jumbled in one stack.
Also, and this is a big one, if the creater could enable a way to name some numbers so they can be distinguished that would be super helpful. I have 10 to fire, 5 Wind, and several other elements across many moves and it gets hard to tell numbers apart.
Allowing me to write out something like 3d8 15 CON 10 Fire for example would be perfect.
A Basic Die Roller
It can do all of the typical gaming dice. It keeps a running log of the results. It is capable of complex dice formula, like 2d20+6, but you are not able to just type the formula. You are not able to associate a dice formula with a button. So, you cannot make a button called “Axe” that rolls 1d20+8, for instance, or “Axe Dmg” that rolls 1d12+6. Another feature that would be handy would be if the app could speak the result so that others at the table could hear what was rolled.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! The ability to type rolls and the ability to save dice combinations as presets is planned for a future update. If you have any questions, visit the support site and email me. Cheers.
The developer, Roy Watson, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Roy Watson
- 53.3 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Roy Blake Watson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.