d3D Sculptor is a digital sculpting tool that combines 3D modeling, texturing and painting. d3D offers tools to push, pull, extrude, move, rotate, stretch, or otherwise manipulate a digital object as if it were made of a real-life substance such as clay. Tweak UV coordinates - Scale, Rotate, Translate UV, and revert to the original state at any point. Import OBJ for further detailing or texturing. OBJ export and load your 3D Model into 3D design programs! Prepare a model for 3D printing.
• Import and Export formats OBJ and STL
• OBJ for universal and STL for printing
• Face Extrude and Intrude
• Modify Vertices, Faces and Edges
• Paint and Texture (Export Textures)
• UV Editor
- Unwrap Modifier - Box, Sphere, Planar
• Boolean operations
-Intersect, Subtract, Union
• Subdivide By Edge/Center/Curve
• Decimate model to reduce polygon count
• 2Dto3D Wizard (First iOS 2Dto3D App)
• Box Modeling Template (First iOS Box Modeling App)
- Load your own reference images.
• Share your creations in the d3D Sculptor gallery
Note: Stylus Pen is not supported
Free Version Limit - Unlimited export for models with up to 2000 vertices
• Updated SDK
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Having problems getting app support
I clicked on app support, but it’s a dead link/404.. I purchased a full fermion.. but the ads won’t go away.. tried killing the app and restarting, no good.. the ads are driving me nuts. The upgrade states no ads.. can you assist?
Easily the best
Probably the most fully featured 3D editor on the market for iOS. It’s a shame it’s not updated on the regular but I hope the dev comes back one day to improve it more because it’s an amazing tool.
needs better import capabilities
The import/export dialog goes to the local directory. the program does not show up in the standard "Open in" dialog as an option, and there does not appear to be a clear way to get to iCloud or DropBox
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.