The DackMap is your complete guide for recreating and relaxing during your stay in the Adirondack Park.
- Allows users to find the most up to date trail conditions and business reviews in the Adirondack Park
- Track your progress on the classic Adirondack challenges, including the ADK 46er, Saranac Lake 6er, Lake George 12ster, and many more
- Find, search, and explore different places all over the Adirondack Park easily with your phone.
- Use the heatmap to find where the crowds are to help you find the kind of adventure you are looking for.
- See how your DackPoints compare to other people visiting or living in the Adirondack Park
- Accumulate DackPoints to better your reputation in the Adirondack community by leaving reviews, adding pins, and completing challenges.
- We know the cell service in the park is spotty so we have given users the option to download the entire Adirondack Park map for offline use.
- Leave reviews on every type of pin on the map to collect DackPoints and interact with the community.
- We probably missed something, so we have given users the ability to add pins for approval.
- With a user account, you are able to track your challenge progress, add pins, leave reviews, and see your DackPoints piling up.
- Just looking for accommodations or hiking? Filter your map to only see the type of pins you are interested in.
- Looking for something specific? Users can utilize the search bar to zero in on exactly what they are interested in.
- Squashed a bunch of black flies (bugs)
- ACTIVITY FEED to find the most up to date trail conditions and business reviews in the Adirondack Park
- LEADERBOARD allows users to see how many DackPoints they have compared to other users
- UPDATED TRAILS look much cleaner and are way easier to follow
AND MUCH MORE!!!!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
North of 160th Street
Growing up I always thought that anything north of 160th Street was UpState NY.. I had heard of the Adirondacks but wasn't sure if they were in Canada or not. During college at Alfred University a friend brought me up to Inlet NY. That was it. I loved the Adks and everything about them.
Your app helps flatlanders like me get a broad perspective on so many parts of this magical place. Thanks for unlocking these 6 million acres. With DackMap a person can never be unsure what there is to do inside the Blue Line.
Perfect for our ADK vacation!
This app had everything we needed to help us navigate our time while visiting in the Adirondacks. Highly recommend!
This app is perfect.
I’m a map junkie and love camping in the Adirondacks. This app is super responsive, the filters are great, and it’s getting better each day. This is a go to. Must have.
- Barkeater Marketing Strategies LLC
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Barkeater Marketing Strategies LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Download Map for Offline Use $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.