He’s a dad, and a radish, and he’s back in his biggest adventure yet! After an impromptu “Bring Your Kids To Work Day” goes awry, Dadish sets off to find his missing children. Along the way he’ll wade through swamps, ride rockets, climb a big tree, and even visit outer space! Help reunite Dadish with his missing kids in this charming and challenging platforming adventure.
* Dadish’s biggest adventure yet!
* A challenging retro platformer from the creator of Super Fowlst and Dadish
* 50 rad levels
* Tons of rude and sassy baby radishes to find
* Sometimes you can ride on a giant talking hamburger
* A whole new gang of fast-food themed baddies
* Five new bosses, all of whom have personal problems
* A whole bunch of screechy possums
* The further joys of fatherhood
* Controller support
* A cool soundtrack
* The dialog is funny, I guess?
* I think the graphics are pretty good
* Collectable stars
* Unlockable secrets
* Follow your dreams
- To prevent people accidentally adjusting the controls, you now need to press the "Adjust Controls" button on the pause menu before the left and right arrows can be repositioned.
- Slightly reduced the speed of the fire on level 49
- Slightly increased the difficulty of Space Durnak, Lord of Space
- Added a tip to the tutorial level to help people who are new to platformers and are having trouble jumping
- Updated Dadish News
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best games out there plus Dadish 3 suggestions
This is obviously a great game too bad I beat it in like two days but it’s still good! This is super funny too with the sinking sand kids and Burgurgular talking about the rapping dog’s hat (I thought he wasn’t evil anymore). Welp, I’m gonna check talk about Dadish 3 suggestions starting with the story being Dadish and the kids going on vacation when they go missing (as usual). The game could have online multiplayer with two people racing through a level. And the level creator that people want so much. The game could also have Momish as a playable character if she ever shows up on vacation. Overall, great game! 6/5
Edit: I found a bug where when you play as Fowlst the arrows aren’t there.
Good, but Buggy
As many of my fellow reviewers, I too have completed the previous Dadish game. I quite enjoyed the level difficulty and witty dialogue, as well as the humorous Possum Mode. At first, this game did not disappoint. With new enemies, new characters as well as returning ones, and some intriguing new game mechanics, the main storyline was a joy to complete.
However, there were a few problems that arose with the new Fowlst Mode. As a fan of that series as well, I was immediately excited. Nonetheless, the first few levels revealed that this feature was not ideal for the game. Dangerous spike pits and enemies insignificant, and the greatest obstacles are pushing boxes, and the walls of the level. As Fowlst moves via a jumping motion, pushing boxes becomes a highly difficult task. The other great problem is side-scrolling that the game relies so heavily on. Although in some locations, this functions normally with the 2nd mode of gameplay, there are certain times that it will soft-lock the game, where you cannot jump in either direction and are essentially glued to the wall.
Overall I do recommend the game, but I wish that the developers would fix these game-breaking issues.
Love the story but the game was to easy (edit)
I loved the story I am a big fan of Dadish! But the games are too short and easy. Also the bosses are not very hard. I beat the final boss in like 10 seconds! I would love if you made a Dadish 3! And if you do please make the bosses more challenging and the levels a little more challenging too. Over all it was a great game and I really enjoyed playing it! But like I said it is way to easy I beat it in a less than a day. Okay so after I beat the game I decided to get all of the stars. I finally got them all and I loved what I unlocked! I really like how you get to play as the chicken from Super Fowlist after you get all the stars! I can’t wait to see if there are any more secrets!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomas Young
- 94.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Thomas Young
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.