Enjoy a passage from the Bible each day along with helpful insights, reflections and guidance from our expert writers. Daily Bread is brought to you by Scripture Union and builds on many years of experience in helping people to get more out of their Bible reading.
This easy to use daily Bible reading app is based on the Daily Bread printed Bible reading notes from Scripture Union that have been loved by thousands for over 70 years. If you’ve ever asked the question, ‘What possible relevance can this verse have for me today?’ or ‘What difference does this passage make to my life?’ then this app is for you!
Daily Bread breaks up books of the Bible into short series with a new passage each day complete with expertly written commentaries and reflections to help you discover more in God’s Word.
To explore Daily Bread, download this FREE app with the next 7 days and the 14 previous days content for FREE.
To continue getting your daily reflection, choose from a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription for seven daily Bible reflections a week including:
• Expert commentaries
• Links to read the Bible passage online (No need for a separate Bible app)
• Reflections on every book of the Bible over 4 years
How does the Daily Bread subscription feature work?
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the one month, three month or annual subscription option
• Prices for 1 month subscription are £1.49 UK (and $1.99 US), for 3 months £4.49 UK (and $5.99 US) and £9.99 UK (and $12.99 US) for a year.
• All subscriptions are auto-renewing
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings in iTunes/App Store after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Note your subscription period starts immediately even if it is during the free period of readings
The daily reflections are written by leading authors and theologians from around the world, including Wendy Virgo, David Lawrence, Jo Saxton, John Grayston, Elaine Duncan, David Tolputt, Sue Rinaldi and Mark Greene.
The Daily Bread app also has a number of key features including:
• Browse reflections by date, author and Bible reading
• Bookmark your favourite daily entries for easy reference
• See reflections for the week ahead
• Follow Bible reference links to Bible Gateway (NIV) - no need for a separate Bible app
Terms and Conditions - https://aimermedia.com/privacy-policy/
The Daily Bread Bible reading app is published by Scripture Union. For more information visit www.scriptureunion.org.uk
- Latest available content added
- Updated for latest device sizes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well, it was good.
I used this app for a long time, and I was a big fan. However, for about two weeks now, it has crashed less than a second after I opened it every time. Tried everything I can think of. It's getting annoying because I paid for it, and it is my, ya know, Daily Bread.
The bread cost
I just started to use the app a few days ago .. I felt like I was growing a consistent hunger to attain the word ... I awake this morning to a subscription that I hadn’t been prompted to sign up for previously and I had been cut off from any remaining passages... no warning so I’m going to delete and if I am required to pay for an app that is supposed to help people I would like to know prior..
I like it but...
I enjoy the devotional a but it crashes/closes every time I try to share it!
- Aimer Media Ltd.
- 50.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Aimer Media
- In-App Purchases
- 30 days of Daily Bread $1.99
- 365 days of Daily Bread $12.99
- 90 days of Daily Bread $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.