Daily Camera Notes Standard Edition.
Use the photos in the album of devices, Create the beautiful photographic journal, Make the valuable photographic books, papers,posters and cards.
The screenshot one is the New Notes Wizard view.
New Notes Wizard will be displayed automatically when the App is launch. Enable or disable it from the setting view.
1.In the one tap wizard, tap the E-Book button, then wait, new photos in the device album will be added into the photographic book pdf file. tap the select album button, to select the photo album.
2. Add the name or description for a photo. Change the location of a photo. e.g:page number.In the Ready Notes Wizard category, tap the add button, we select the album and the photos, add into the Ready list. Tap the edit button, we could edit the ready photo notes. Tap the build button, we could make the book from the Ready list.
3 Each page will have the same number of photos. The photo number in one page could be from 1 to 20 photos.
4. Set the max number photos in one book file. The number could be 20,126.96.36.199.200,400,600,800,1000,1200,1400,1600,1800,2000
5. Print the date & time of the photo below the photo. From the setting view, we could enable or disable this feature and set the position of the date time text.
6.Select the paper type for the book. The paper type could be A series, B series, C series. A series could be A4 A5 A6 from A0 to A4.B series could be from B0 to B4.C series could be from C0 to C4
7. Select the paper resolution for the book. more resolution, the paper size will be more large. The resolution includes most of our daily resolution such as 72 ppi,96ppi,150 ppi, 300 ppi. 600 ppi,900 ppi.
Feature for photographic journal
1. In one tap wizard, tap the E-Journal button, then wait, the new photos in the device album will be added into the photographic Journal. tap Select Album button, select the album in the device.
2.The first page of the journal is the cover such as the screenshot 2. Usually, the cover will have five photos. The photos are from the photos in the journal.
3 The page in the journal could have 1 photo, 6 photos, 12 photos, or 20 photos. If only one photo in one page, and the photo is landscape type, then the photo will be rotated 90 degree automatically.
4. The journal paper size will be A4
5. The journal each page has the page no.
6 The date & time of photos will be printed below the photos.
7 Each page of the journal has one frame.All of the photos will be printed in the frame.
8 The photos in one page share the same area of the page.
1.In the advanced wizard category, tap the Papers button, then select the photo album and photos, after tap the confirm button, the paper wizard will be displayed. Tap the build button. The photographic paper will be created. The screenshot 4 is the first page of the Photographic Paper.
2 Edit and input the name of the photographic paper.
3 Select the paper type from A2,A3,A4,B2,B3,B4
4 Select the paper resolution from 72,96,150,300,600
5 Display the date & time of photos.
6 Select the color for the paper frame from Red, Orange, Black Blue Green
7 Select the max photo number in one file from 200,600,1200,1600,2000.
1.Tap Posters button, select the album and one photo, then confirm, poster wizard will be displayed. Tap the build button, the poster will be created. The screenshot 5 is the Poster.
2 Edit and input the text note.
3 Select the paper type from A0,A1,A2,B0,B1,B2,B3
4 Select the color for text notes
5 Select the color for the frame of poster.
6 Select the text note position.
7 Print date & time of photo.
1 Select the paper type from A6,A7,A8,A9,B7,B8,B9
2 Print on A4 or B4 Paper.
3 Text note
4 Set the color of frame or text
5 Set the font size
6 Set the text position.
Upgrade the old features:
1: Create the smaller size PDF file. In the older edition, our PDF file size is huge. In this latest edition, we could create the smaller size of pdf file. For example, if we use the ebook setting of 72 ppi resolution and 6 photos in one page, the 20m pdf file could contains 270 photos.
2. Upgrade the setting view. In the older edition, when we tap the setting button, all of the setting preferences will be displayed in one view. In this edition, when we tap the setting button, the setting menu will be displayed. The menu includes the following items: General Setting, E-Books Setting, E-Journal Setting, E-Paper Setting, Card setting, and Poster Setting.
Remove several E-Book settings.
1. Do not support the paper type A5-A10. Since this version 4.1.1 , these features are only available in the professional edition. This standard edition still support the paper type A0-A4 for e-book.
2 Do not support the resolution bigger than 900 ppi. Since this version 4.1.1 , the resolutions more than 900 ppi are only available in the professional edition. Usually, the resolution of 72,150,300,600, 900 ppi could satisfy our daily uses.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.