Track your urges, emotions & use of DBT skills as well as write in your daily journal for free - forever.
Daily DBT Diary is the easiest, fastest and most intuitive way to track and manage your weekly DBT diary card. Whether you use the default urges, create your own or mix & match you can quickly and efficiently track your target urges, emotions and use of DBT skills on a daily basis.
Use this app in conjunction with your therapist or on your own to become more aware of patterns in your behavior and emotional regulation.
• Add and track custom target urges & emotions
• Daily tracking of your urges & emotions
• Daily tracking use of core DBT skills
• Guided breathing exercise to help with anxiety & depression
• Lock your diary with a passcode and Touch ID (where supported)
• Setup daily reminders to fill out your diary
• Export and send your weekly diary as PDF via email to your therapist/care team
• Auto-renewing subscription charged monthly at $4.99/month
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Better error reporting so we can squash bugs faster!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good until I stops working. Expensive.
Initially I thought it was a good app. Lots of customizable options. It won’t export my diary and crashes. Afterward the app won’t load. I have to restart my phone multiple times until eventually it stopped responding all together and had to reinstall it.
It is also very expensive for an app. $10 a month is really too high for how simple the service is. It does not warrant the cost. When it worked I had a willingness to pay it despite this. Now I’m cancelling my subscription because of the irritation added to the expense.
First time user
So I downloaded the app and it looks cool. For some reason it doesn’t save my daily diaries. I also didn’t that it would take so much time to load. I mean we’re in the year 2020 people. I close the app thinking if I reopened the app it would load faster. “NOPE!” I thought it was my phone acting weird or my WiFi was low. I’m not impressed by this app. How can you subscribe to app if it doesn’t work??!!!!
Great app for tracking urges and patterns, and mitigating unwanted behavior - awareness is power!
- Middle Path Solutions Inc.
- 21.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Middle Path Solutions Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.