Track your urges, emotions & use of DBT skills as well as write in your daily journal for free - forever.
Daily DBT Diary is the easiest, fastest and most intuitive way to track and manage your weekly DBT diary card. Whether you use the default urges, create your own or mix & match you can quickly and efficiently track your target urges, emotions and use of DBT skills on a daily basis.
Use this app in conjunction with your therapist or on your own to become more aware of patterns in your behavior and emotional regulation.
• Add and track custom target urges & emotions
• Daily tracking of your urges & emotions
• Daily tracking use of core DBT skills
• Guided breathing exercise to help with anxiety & depression
• Lock your diary with a passcode and Touch ID (where supported)
• Setup daily reminders to fill out your diary
• Export and send your weekly diary as PDF via email to your therapist/care team
• Auto-renewing subscription charged monthly at $4.99/month
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Better error reporting so we can squash bugs faster!
Ratings and Reviews
First time user
So I downloaded the app and it looks cool. For some reason it doesn’t save my daily diaries. I also didn’t that it would take so much time to load. I mean we’re in the year 2020 people. I close the app thinking if I reopened the app it would load faster. “NOPE!” I thought it was my phone acting weird or my WiFi was low. I’m not impressed by this app. How can you subscribe to app if it doesn’t work??!!!!
wish it was actually useable!
my thearapist has asked me to do a diary card. its very hard for me to do consistently when on paper, so instead i use apps & it has helped significantly. i liked this one until it started skipping days (taking one log and moving it) thought maybe having a fully membership might make it easier. it didn’t. i truly hope they continue to update and work on this app. for now gonna wait until my subscription ends then deleting it !
It won’t even let me sign up, my counselor wanted me to download this to start DBT and to track my moods and triggers, but I can’t even sign up, it just stays loading and I can’t get past that one part.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Middle Path Solutions Inc.
- 21.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Middle Path Solutions Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.