Track your urges, emotions & use of DBT skills as well as write in your daily journal for free - forever.
Daily DBT Diary is the easiest, fastest and most intuitive way to track and manage your weekly DBT diary card. Whether you use the default urges, create your own or mix & match you can quickly and efficiently track your target urges, emotions and use of DBT skills on a daily basis.
Use this app in conjunction with your therapist or on your own to become more aware of patterns in your behavior and emotional regulation.
• Add and track custom target urges & emotions
• Daily tracking of your urges & emotions
• Daily tracking use of core DBT skills
• Guided breathing exercise to help with anxiety & depression
• Lock your diary with a passcode and Touch ID (where supported)
• Setup daily reminders to fill out your diary
• Export and send your weekly diary as PDF via email to your therapist/care team
• Auto-renewing subscription charged monthly at $4.99/month
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Multiple performance enhancements to make the app even smoother.
Fixes for a few issues including empty Urge/Emotion names when setting up your diary.
For any issues, please reach out to support https://support.middlepath.io/
Ratings and Reviews
I wanted to like this app I really did .
But the app half of the time doesn’t even work . It saved none of my info & whenever I open the app I keep getting errors . Uninstalling right now
This app doesn’t work at all - all fake reviews
I get an email about new updated pricing etc. and got excited. And I updated the app only to realize it’s just a scam. There are all these fake 5 star reviews after their update on Sept 15th.
I have been using DBT Daily app (the one with purple background - Brain and diary) over the last couple of months and it’s the best thing that happened to me. The UI is awesome and the also directly integrates with my therapist’s software. I have been so happy. Also like their DBT companion app which has all the videos for each skill and I refer to them all the time.
Save yourself some headache before you download this app.
It looks like a nice app but fir an app that I paid $4.99 for it’s terrible. It did not work. I can’t even open the app there is a black square that just spins. I even deleted it and tried recovery under a different email. I contacted the company but no response. The free DBT apps I’ve not had a problem with.
- Middle Path Solutions Inc.
- 23.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Middle Path Solutions Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.