Daily Kiddo lets you share all your kid photos and videos with the people who really want to see every single one. Add a kid, invite your family to the album, and snap away! For them, there's no more waiting for the next update. For you, there's no more complaining from everyone else about clogging up your social media feed!
Family and friends won't miss a thing:
• True fans only: Invite the ones who want to see every little moment
• Keep it private: Avoid complaints of social media baby photo deluges
Add all the memories you want:
• Everything goes here: You can never have too many baby pics and videos
• An automatic baby book: Make a memory locker while sharing your kid's life
Baby bulletins made simple:
• Instant alerts: Notify everyone automatically when new photos are shared
• Easy interfaces: Plain email updates for beginner computer users
How it works:
1. Create: Make a scrapbook for your child
2. Invite: Add friends and family who'll hang on every update
3. Post: Start snapping photos and videos to your heart's content!
Tons of parents already use Daily Kiddo. Here’s why.:
• Private & secure: Share only with the people who care the most, away from social media
• An app for everyone: Access Daily Kiddo through gorgeous mobile apps and the web
• Stay up to date: Notify your family when you've posted, and see what they've looked at
Built by the team that created Cluster, featured as a Best New App in the App Store
Please update for the latest and greatest! We are constantly improving Daily Kiddo to give you the best experience.
- Support for the iPhone X display
- Fixed an issue with inviting members
- Performance and reliability fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps us connected!
Love this app! Family and friends live far away and love that there is a private place to view photos and interact. One of my favorite apps!
Great app, no Live photos
The app is awesome, almost everything you could want for sharing photos of your kids with your family and friends. But there are two things that made me choose something else:
1. It doesn't support live photos. With photos of your kids, that's half the fun of looking at photos (if you have a phone that takes live photos)!
2. There's a "share with large group" link that seems to be permanent, which means if anybody accidentally shares the link publicly (or someone guesses it), everyone in the world now has access to photos of your kids forever... (Unless you delete the album and start a new one). I wish that feature could be disabled. Or the link could be manually expired.
Used this for years and it’s great!
I’ve used this app for 3.5 years so far and it’s great to share photos to select friends and family. The only issue I have is that the push notifications are random and come whenever they want. Otherwise I love this app. I just created two photo books using the pictures and it was so easy. Highly recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.