Please update for the latest and greatest! We are constantly improving Daily Kiddo to give you the best experience.
- Support for the iPhone X display
- Fixed an issue with inviting members
- Performance and reliability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps us connected!
Love this app! Family and friends live far away and love that there is a private place to view photos and interact. One of my favorite apps!
Great app, no Live photos
The app is awesome, almost everything you could want for sharing photos of your kids with your family and friends. But there are two things that made me choose something else:
1. It doesn't support live photos. With photos of your kids, that's half the fun of looking at photos (if you have a phone that takes live photos)!
2. There's a "share with large group" link that seems to be permanent, which means if anybody accidentally shares the link publicly (or someone guesses it), everyone in the world now has access to photos of your kids forever... (Unless you delete the album and start a new one). I wish that feature could be disabled. Or the link could be manually expired.
love daily kiddo
i hope daily kiddo isn’t the thing of the past. i really wish this app was known more, glad i came across it. keeps in touch with family who doesn’t live close by easy and safe. wish there was a way to save the whole album to your phone or print the whole album out into a memory book? other than that, it’s great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.