Privately share photos & videos with your kid's biggest fans.
New: Now you can create beautiful hardcover photo books from your photos on Daily Kiddo!
Daily Kiddo lets you share all your kid photos and videos with the people who really want to see every single one. Add a kid, invite your family to the album, and snap away! For them, there's no more waiting for the next update. For you, there's no more complaining from everyone else about clogging up your social media feed!
Family and friends won't miss a thing:
• True fans only: Invite the ones who want to see every little moment
• Keep it private: Avoid complaints of social media baby photo deluges
Add all the memories you want:
• Everything goes here: You can never have too many baby pics and videos
• An automatic baby book: Make a memory locker while sharing your kid's life
Baby bulletins made simple:
• Instant alerts: Notify everyone automatically when new photos are shared
• Easy interfaces: Plain email updates for beginner computer users
How it works:
1. Create: Make a scrapbook for your child
2. Invite: Add friends and family who'll hang on every update
3. Post: Start snapping photos and videos to your heart's content!
Tons of parents already use Daily Kiddo. Here’s why.:
• Private & secure: Share only with the people who care the most, away from social media
• An app for everyone: Access Daily Kiddo through gorgeous mobile apps and the web
• Stay up to date: Notify your family when you've posted, and see what they've looked at
Built by the team that created Cluster, featured as a Best New App in the App Store
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Please update for the latest and greatest! We are constantly improving Daily Kiddo to give you the best experience.
- Support for the iPhone X display
- Fixed an issue with inviting members
- Performance and reliability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful and convenient
I have been using this app for 4 1/2 years to share pictures and videos of my daughter with our family. The grandparents who aren’t in social media love it!
Great app, no Live photos
The app is awesome, almost everything you could want for sharing photos of your kids with your family and friends. But there are two things that made me choose something else:
1. It doesn't support live photos. With photos of your kids, that's half the fun of looking at photos (if you have a phone that takes live photos)!
2. There's a "share with large group" link that seems to be permanent, which means if anybody accidentally shares the link publicly (or someone guesses it), everyone in the world now has access to photos of your kids forever... (Unless you delete the album and start a new one). I wish that feature could be disabled. Or the link could be manually expired.
I really like this app. It’s easy for my grandpa to see the pics.
Unfortunately No one is receiving notification that new pics are posted. This started after 12/23. Folks got that notification but not the next one I posted. I have confirmed with people they are not getting them. Some were using email and some the app notification. My 95 yo grandpa needs it to be easy. None of my settings look different. Please help
I tried the help request in the App Store but it won’t submit.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cluster Labs, Inc.
- 78.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Cluster Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.