Daily Kiddo lets you share all your kid photos and videos with the people who really want to see every single one. Add a kid, invite your family to the album, and snap away! For them, there's no more waiting for the next update. For you, there's no more complaining from everyone else about clogging up your social media feed!
Family and friends won't miss a thing:
• True fans only: Invite the ones who want to see every little moment
• Keep it private: Avoid complaints of social media baby photo deluges
Add all the memories you want:
• Everything goes here: You can never have too many baby pics and videos
• An automatic baby book: Make a memory locker while sharing your kid's life
Baby bulletins made simple:
• Instant alerts: Notify everyone automatically when new photos are shared
• Easy interfaces: Plain email updates for beginner computer users
How it works:
1. Create: Make a scrapbook for your child
2. Invite: Add friends and family who'll hang on every update
3. Post: Start snapping photos and videos to your heart's content!
Tons of parents already use Daily Kiddo. Here’s why.:
• Private & secure: Share only with the people who care the most, away from social media
• An app for everyone: Access Daily Kiddo through gorgeous mobile apps and the web
• Stay up to date: Notify your family when you've posted, and see what they've looked at
Built by the team that created Cluster, featured as a Best New App in the App Store
Please update for the latest and greatest! We are constantly improving Daily Kiddo to give you the best experience.
- Support for the iPhone X display
- Fixed an issue with inviting members
- Performance and reliability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps us connected!
Love this app! Family and friends live far away and love that there is a private place to view photos and interact. One of my favorite apps!
love daily kiddo
i hope daily kiddo isn’t the thing of the past. i really wish this app was known more, glad i came across it. keeps in touch with family who doesn’t live close by easy and safe. wish there was a way to save the whole album to your phone or print the whole album out into a memory book? other than that, it’s great.
This app is perfect. I like that you can choose who you want to share your pics and vids with. It's not like other social media which is great. Strictly to your contacts to keep it more personal than public! I have started using this since my daughter was born last year. It's a great way to keep photos organized for those new moms who lets face it don't have time to sit and scrapbook when you would like to. I send a weekly update to my choice of contacts. Love that I can go back to any previous entry and search for previous created one. Only suggestion maybe allow audio upload? My daughter is starting to try and communicate and her baby talk is pretty funny. Would be awesome if something could add to this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.