Enjoy quality journalism and engaging content on The Mail+ app, bringing you the digital edition of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday direct to your iPad and iPhone.
With a wide range of news stories to explore and a team of award-winning journalists, Mail+ will help you stay informed seven days a week, with the latest newspaper automatically delivered to your iPad or iPhone.
The Mail+ app offers a wide variety of fantastic features, including:
• Full access to editions of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday newspaper – at less than half the price of the printed version!
• Our weekend magazines You and Weekend, featuring columns by Monty Don and Liz Jones. The perfect finish to your week!
• A huge selection of interactive puzzles including Sudokus, Crosswords, and play-for-prizes competitions.
• In-depth coverage of all the sports news.
• The latest news, opinion and reports on the royal family.
• Celebrity interviews, fashion tips, recipes and daily TV listings.
• Our award-winning podcasts, plus listen to a large selection of music and audiobooks.
• Stunning videos and galleries showing the world from every angle.
• Get tomorrow’s paper as it goes to press at 11pm the day before.
Whether on the go or offline, experience a new way of reading your favourite content with The Mail+ app. Get started with our free monthly trial and read, watch, listen and play — anytime, anywhere.
The app is free to download, but to enjoy the full experience with all of our amazing features, you must subscribe. A Mail+ subscription is just £12.99 a month — that’s less than half the price of the printed newspaper. And we give you the first month free!
This app uses the Apple subscription service under which subscriptions are automatically renewed. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period but you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings. For more information, please see the Apple support page, http://support.apple.com
Please note payment will be charged to your iTunes account and subscriptions are managed by Apple. If you have any question please email: email@example.com
Have your edition automatically downloaded overnight, so it’s available by 4am GMT. To get this feature, agree to receiving ‘notifications’ when prompted during the subscription process or turn them on from the Settings on your device.
A new app! Everything you love about the ‘old’ app but with some exciting new features.
• An improved Newspaper view, including:
– The latest Weekend, You and You Food magazines in one tap
– The last month of issues to read
– All the supplements and specials
– New easy scroll and pinch & zoom newspaper reader
– Jump to any section with the page viewer
– Tap a story to read or listen — and change the font size to suit you
• A NEW Today section, including:
– Mobile-friendly display of all the stories from the day’s paper
– Stories with big picture galleries and interactive features
– Organised by section so you can quickly find stories
– Updated at 5pm daily for all the latest news, comment, features and sport
• A NEW Best Of section, including:
– Editor’s Pick of the week with stories you may have missed
– Award-winning podcasts including Liz Jones’s Diary and Sarah Vine’s Femail Half-Hour
– Video series including the hugely popular Palace Confidential
– Audiobooks and The Music Collection to listen to
– Collection of “Best Of” stories from every section of the newspapers chosen by the editors
• An improved Puzzles section:
– The Archive! You never want to miss your favourite puzzle. The archive gives you easy access to delve into the past weeks and play that one puzzle you had missed
– Includes the new GuessWord, MailWord and Sudoku Ultra
– Plus all the puzzles you know and love with leaderboards, play-against-the-clock and hints
Let us know what you think! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
No problems with downloading. Great food section.
Not downloading properly version 7.0
Downloading the latest newspaper edition can take up to 10 minutes using a high speed broadband connection and this only after repeated restarts after getting the following error message:
“Server is not available. Please try again”
I am really puzzled by this app as a similar app called PressReader has offered a very similar experience now for many years without any hiccups. By comparison, the PressReader version took 2 minutes to download today’s edition.
Why don’t you listen
Have requested you THREE times and App Store on enecause you told me to To Cancel starting SECOND FAY of trial and now o can only find overseas phone number. Am contacting bank to stop payment and get any charges back. WORST APP EVER. SHOULD NEVER havve to make constant comments to cancel especially during trial or call overseas. Still debating on Facebook public post to wan about you
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- dmg media ltd
- 41.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Mail Plus $13.49
- Daily Mail Plus $3.99
- Daily Mail Plus 5th Feb 2013 $0.99
- Daily Mail Plus 23rd Feb 2013 $0.99
- Mail Plus - 28 November 2013 $0.99
- Mail Plus - 07 December 2013 $0.99
- Mail Plus - 13 December 2013 $0.99
- Mail Plus - 26 December 2013 $0.99
- Mail Plus - 27 December 2013 $0.99
- Mail Plus - 28 December 2013 $0.99