A fun crossword game with each day connected to a different theme. Choose from a range of topics like Movies, Sports, Technology, Games, History, Architecture and more!
Access to hundreds of puzzles, right on your iOS device, so play or review your crosswords when you want, wherever you want! Give your brain some exercise and solve your way through brilliant crosswords published every day! Increase your vocabulary and general knowledge. Become a master crossword solver while having tons of fun, and all for free!
Daily Themed Crossword features :
-Fun puzzles for everyone.
-A new puzzle everyday, 365 days a year.
-Get rewards for playing daily.
-Hints to get you past those obscure words.
-Each day of the week has a theme attached to it.
-Hard enough to keep you interested and easy enough to keep you coming back.
-Learn about famous personalities, events, discoveries and loads of new words.
Download Daily Themed Crossword now, join thousands of crossword enthusiasts and see why everyone is hooked!
Write back to us with any issues or suggestions, we are all ears!
Daily Themed Crossword VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• 5 Free Archived Puzzles Daily
• Unlimited Access to Mini Archive
• Daily Bonus Coins of 15 coins
• No Ads
- VIP Membership price may vary between S$6.75 per weekly and S$16.22 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be cancelled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
With another update, we bring you a few fixes, a lot of splat bugs. Happy solving!
Ratings and Reviews
The latest annoying thing is I have 2 games in progress from several months ago. If I click one it takes me to the correct puzzle but then freezes. The puzzle is shown with no clues anyway. No matter how many times I’ve tried going back to those 2 specific dates the game freezes or there’s a black screen. Please fix!
Could’ve been 5 starts but...I agree with most reviews that the coin system is severely lacking. Overall a great game but 2 things I have a real problem with: one is the volume when doing the bonus packs for instance. I have the sound turned off in the controls but when an ad plays the volume is ON which is not great if you’re sitting in a waiting room for example, plus it’s just downright annoying in the first place. Second is the small ads at the bottom of puzzles. I have epilepsy and the ads blinked and flashed so rapidly I thought I was going to have a seizure. If it happens again I will uninstall the game.
The game is not free. It does not show it is not free until you have downloaded it and then it tells you that you have a seven day trial and then you pay the $30 online. There is absolutely unfair. It states didn’t want you to leave a review before you ever open the game. I had to decline opening it due to the fact that I don’t want to get incorrectly charged if I did not want to keep game. I think people should be upfront if there is a charge involved. I never opened anything. This happened to me before. People should be upfront. If I am charged anything, I will be highly annoyed. I will be contacting Apple. Anytime he charges involved it should state it in the beginning before someone even downloads the app. Even if I wanted to pay for a crossword puzzle, the deception alone, would make me not choose this game. So unless you plan on paying money, this is probably not the game for you! To the developer or whoever reads this, I’ve already sent something into Apple, and I have never played the game. I deleted it immediately, and I better not get charged anything. They are awaiting my update. If you want to keep customers, be upfront if there is a cost.
Would be more stars, but...
I really enjoy the daily puzzles, but I used to be able to earn additional coins by watching videos, sometimes up to 10 videos per day were available, earning me an additional 50 coins, but they have since discontinued this practice, and now I can only watch 1 video per day for only 5 coins. When each puzzle could potentially cost you 20+ coins, if you want to see the wrong letters or buy a word, you use up those coins very quickly. I know they did this to make you purchase additional coins, but I feel they should have kept the option to view several videos to earn free coins rather than make you buy them. Chances are when I run out of coins I’ll stop playing the game and will look for another crossword puzzle app.
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 99.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 300 coins $2.99
- Pack of 550 coins $4.99
- Pack of 1150 coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.