A fun crossword game with each day connected to a different theme. Choose from a range of topics like Movies, Sports, Technology, Games, History, Architecture and more!
Access to hundreds of puzzles, right on your iOS device, so play or review your crosswords when you want, wherever you want! Give your brain some exercise and solve your way through brilliant crosswords published every day! Increase your vocabulary and general knowledge. Become a master crossword solver while having tons of fun, and all for free!
Daily Themed Crossword features :
-Fun puzzles for everyone.
-A new puzzle everyday, 365 days a year.
-Get rewards for playing daily.
-Hints to get you past those obscure words.
-Each day of the week has a theme attached to it.
-Hard enough to keep you interested and easy enough to keep you coming back.
-Learn about famous personalities, events, discoveries and loads of new words.
Download Daily Themed Crossword now, join thousands of crossword enthusiasts and see why everyone is hooked!
Write back to us with any issues or suggestions, we are all ears!
Daily Themed Crossword VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• 5 Free Archived Puzzles Daily
• Unlimited Access to Mini Archive
• Daily Bonus Coins of 15 coins
• No Ads
- VIP Membership price may vary between S$6.75 per weekly and S$16.22 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be cancelled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
With another update, we bring you a few fixes, a lot of splat bugs. Happy solving!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Enjoyable Crossword Game
I enjoy playing this game each day. It offers a couple of things that make it stand out from others:
1) It has words that give you extra letters when you solve them. The words turn briefly red, make a sizzling noise, then spew out random letters, which is pretty cool to see, hear, and receive.
2) It has regular daily crosswords, mini daily crossword puzzles, and occasionally it gives out a set of free mini crossword puzzles to solve.
The daily crosswords are free to play (with ads). Coins are only needed if you want to purchase hints or play their other crossword puzzles. The game hands out a few coins, but you must either purchase extra ones or view ads. This game does have an ad-free version but at $4.99 a week, isn’t worth the price as far as I’m concerned.
Unfortunately, it has an annoying “low on coins?” pop up that bugs the crap out of me whenever the program thinks that I am having difficulty solving the puzzles. It’s a sales tactic that I certainly could do without. For this reason and the steep ad-free subscription price, I will only give this game four stars.
The latest annoying thing is I have 2 games in progress from several months ago. If I click one it takes me to the correct puzzle but then freezes. The puzzle is shown with no clues anyway. No matter how many times I’ve tried going back to those 2 specific dates the game freezes or there’s a black screen. Please fix!
Could’ve been 5 starts but...I agree with most reviews that the coin system is severely lacking. Overall a great game but 2 things I have a real problem with: one is the volume when doing the bonus packs for instance. I have the sound turned off in the controls but when an ad plays the volume is ON which is not great if you’re sitting in a waiting room for example, plus it’s just downright annoying in the first place. Second is the small ads at the bottom of puzzles. I have epilepsy and the ads blinked and flashed so rapidly I thought I was going to have a seizure. If it happens again I will uninstall the game.
Not For Me
I liked this app but I don’t like the mini crosswords they have and that’s basically ALL they have. Some of the stuff that’s supposed to help you figure it out was really stupid, for example mine said “because”. Like how is that supposed to help me figure out a word that’s 8 letters down?! Because. That’s it. There were no other hints. Plus, getting from across to down was annoying! They don’t have it where you can just flip to one or the other, you had to hit the arrow until it changed from across to down (or vice versa) by itself. Lastly, I had it where it was supposed to show me when I words wrong but after doing one puzzle that stopped working even though I had it turned on still. I only had this app installed like 30 minutes before uninstalling it because all of that happened that fast. This app isn't for me. If you like “mini” crosswords and being timed while doing crosswords then you might enjoy this app. I didn’t and I wouldn’t recommend it.
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 111.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 120 coins $1.99
- Pack of 200 coins $1.99
- Pack of 330 coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.