Tracking what you eat and how much you excerise is shown to be an effective tool in losing weight and keeping it off.
To help you set goals and stick with them, you have a daily food budget and a weekly bonus. All foods have a cost associated with them. The food you eat is subtracted from your daily budget. If you go over your daily budget, the cost is subtracted from your weekly bonus. You can boost your daily budget by performing exercise.
The app is well suited for people who follow a commercial weight lose plan or simply want to count calories. It includes a searchable 3600+ food database, from the USDA National Nutrient Database, which includes several popular chain restaurants, and brand name foods. The Activity list has over 240 different exercises and budget boosting values.
To determine your daily budget please consult your medical professional.
* No website to join or sign up
* Track the way you want - Calories, points, points+, protein, fat grams or carbohydrates
* Day/Week tracking by hour or by type (breakfast, lunch, etc)
* Built in tools to help you determine a healthy budget
* Favorites list
* Quick entry screen for when you don't want to look up food items
* Extensive searchable food list with over 5000 foods included. Add your own entries to make it better
* Multi-User support
* 6.0 and above only, Sync between devices (requires that you have an iCloud account, and iCloud is turned on on your device, and the same iCloud account is used on all devices)
* Extensive searchable exercise list include. Add your own entries to make it better
* Involve your friends for support on Facebook and Twitter
* Track your progress with the many included charts and graphs
* Keep up to date with helpful blog entries and recipies
* Nutrition/Exercise reports for a day or week
Fixed an issue where swiping on the User Management screen causes a crash
In Week View, fixed the totals on the bottom of the screen
Fixed an issue where scanning a UPC could cause a crash
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
This app really has helped me lose weight! Easy to use, once you get the hang of it. I love the "save your favorite foods" feature, which is a shortcut way to record your calories. And you can "create" your own favorite (I make a fruit shake every morning, so rather than enter all of the individual ingredients every morning, I just created one "favorite" with all of my ingredients and calories imbedded in one entry). One small criticism: I can't seem to get the app to delete a "self-created" favorite like my shake, so if I mistakenly enter the wrong # of calories for a favorite I create, I can't delete it and start over - or at least I can't figure out how to do it,, and the directions/help function doesn't say. (I'm hoping the creator will fix this soon.). But overall, this is a great app to help you lose weight, and it's easy to use, even for me, a 55 yr old woman like me!
The only gripe I have is It won’t display in lbs, even though I have made it so in settings.
This app had all that I need.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.