A task manager and organizer that is flexible for all areas of your daily life. Make simple todo lists, group tasks by projects, filter by state, view progress graphs, and form new habits. Simple and intuitive.
Stressed? Overwhelmed? Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry! Everyone has been there. I have three simple steps to get you started.
- the first step is wanting to change
- the next step is to be mindful and deliberate
- the final step is to measure.
Why? Because you cannot improve what you do not measure. Try the new Daily Vibes feature and track your stressors.
Have something on your mind? Do not wait! Just mark it down as a brand new to-do task item in Daily Vibes and come back to it later. This way, you know where to return to it when you are less overwhelmed.
Daily Vibes is not just another to-do task item manager. Daily Vibes is much more than that. It is here to help you take control of your day to day activities and track your progress along the way.
What makes Daily Vibes different? Well, for one, in Daily Vibes you cannot un-complete a finished task. Sorry. Cannot do it. You can delete it. You can archive it. But you only get one shot at crossing it off and completing it. Be deliberate about breaking down large tasks into small and achievable items. Cross them off as complete them and move on to the next.
Put it simply, we want you to be specific and deliberate about setting your goals.
And if all this text if overwhelming, then do not worry. Just download Daily Vibes and give it a shot. Daily Vibes is versatile and has a lot of features. Use it however you want, but be mindful and actually use it! That's all I can ask of you.
In Daily Vibes you can:
- use Tags to group similar items across different projects
- group similar to-do task items by Projects
- set upcoming Due Dates so you do not forget
- organize your Projects or Tags by using the filter and see only what you want to see
- quickly glance at your overall progress using Charts
- view your daily completion rate at all times
- Archive or Delete completed todo item tasks
- using one of the beautiful built in Themes to customize your Appearance (Dark Mode is included out of the box)
- keep an eye on the YEARLY progress
- see something you need to do on Safari? simply Share to Daily Vibes and come back to it later
- and keep an eye out for upcoming features
Have a suggestion? Reach out at https://dailyvibes.ca/support and I will get back to you.
If you've read this far, then thank you for reading.
Daily Vibes is an indie project built by people for people.
Missing beautiful iOS Apple applications? Us too. That is why Daily Vibes was built on Apple for Apple. No bloatware. Just beautiful and fast. Give us a try and join us on this adventure.
Stay positive and do one thing each day.
Until next time,
Dear friends, welcome to version 1.7.10
If you had a lot of tasks, you may notice that the app is way faster. A nice consequence of that is that the automatic productivity graphs are also way faster now.
The list of todo task items had a beautiful uplift. I wanted to use color to see due dates. Upcoming due dates are blue and overdue dates are in orange.
Notes had a new markdown engine introduced that is faster and simpler to use. Try the markdown editor to attach notes to a todo item.
Thank you for supporting Daily Vibes and see you in the next one!
Ratings and Reviews
Track your vibes
There hasn’t been a good to-vibe app until now. I use this to track all my vibes. Good or not!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your support!
- Alex Kluew
- 24.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2019 Alex Kluew
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.