A super handy yoga training app for everyone.
- Top Developer by Apple's Appstore
- Voted "Best Yoga App" of the year 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 by Healthline, as the most popular mobile yoga studio app in your pocket!
- Awarded by The Wall Street Journal as the "5 Addictive Fitness Apps"
- Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy", "Get in Shape" ,"For Yogis", and "What's Hot" Essential App Collection
- Awarded by EveningStandard as the Best Apps for Londoners
Daily Yoga offers 500+ asanas, 200+ guided classes of yoga, pilates, meditation, 50+ workout plans, plus 10+ top coaches' workshops that suit yogis from beginner to advanced. Not only helps you stay with yoga every day, but also provides health benefits for both your mind and body.
We have exclusive Series of ‘Beginner to Master’, ‘Getting Toned’, ‘Mindfulness Everyday’ and ‘Health Enhancer’. Each series includes a set of class plans and singles to help you achieve your goal.
Class Plans for Beginner to Advanced
• Get to know all basics of yoga in the first two weeks
• Step by step instructions to guide you through the whole practice
• Master Full Splits, Shoulder Stand and any hard poses in a quick & safe way
• Suitable for practitioners of all levels, from beginner to advanced
• Q&A with our experts to progress
Techniques Used to Get Fit with Yoga
• Exercises focused on weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin and inner beauty
• HIIT, Pilates & Vinyasa applied for more fat burned
• Track your calories and workout time with health data chart, Apple Heath supported
• Give you a strong & well-toned figure, 100% results guaranteed
• Meditative techniques to cultivate confidence and persistence
Global Community to Stay Motivated
• Share ideas and get inspired in community
• Join our weekly activity to bring more fun to practice
• Keep updates with your yogi friends and our experts
• Earn points & rewards from our campaigns
• More than 250 yoga sessions and fitness programs, bundles of guided meditation tracks, 500+ yoga poses, and 37 yoga music for BGM
• 50+ Scheduled plans focused on beginners, weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin, strength & flexibility, inner shine, etc.
• 16:9 HD Videos with live voice instructions
• 3 different intensities for your choice
• Various duration for your choice
• New contents added continuously each month
• Works on iPod, iPhone and iPad
Daily Yoga integrates with the Apple Health App. This feature is optional. You can now share calories burned and workout duration to Apple's Health app with Daily Yoga when completing a yoga workout. And check out your activity status with Apple Health and Daily Yoga's data log.
Daily Yoga offers the following auto-renewing pro subscriptions:
Original Price: $12.99/month, $39.99/year for Silver Pro;
Original Price: $19.99/month, $69.99/year for Gold Pro;
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
More about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of Service: http://www.dailyyoga.com/terms.html
*Daily Yoga is a registered trademark of Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co. Ltd.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1. We will recommend more accurate programs based on your interests in the Popular Collections on the Explore page.
2. When jumping from a post in Community to a Program details page, the situation where the language version is missing has been optimized.
3. You can give feedback on the reason you discard the exercise.
4. The translation of the multi-language settings page has been optimized.
Ratings and Reviews
I NEVER write reviews but I had too! I am 22 years old I’m a disabled veteran with 80% disability and I haven’t had much luck through the VA with consistent help with joint pains and aches and I LOVE this! I’ve always been interested in yoga but never really knew what to do and all the apps are so expensive but I was lucky enough to catch the yearly subscription at 80% off and only had to pay $40 (43 Total) to get a year and 2 months of unlimited access to everything! 🤯🤯🤯 I just wish it was always $40 because I probably won’t be able to pay the full amount next year but imma do my best because it’s worth every penny! They have a test you can do before you start to see how flexible and strong you are then they base the workouts off of that and the beginner yoga is a breeze I did an hours worth the first night and almost finished a whole weeks workouts ! And if you don’t have the money to pay they do have stuff you can do for free on there and they have a coin system to reward you for doing your yoga and you can use the coins to unlock stuff you don’t have access too if you didn’t pay to open them! All around just a great app and I feel so much better and way less tense or stressed so thank you Daily yoga! Like I said I only wish it was $40 for the subscription every year but other than that no complaints!(: _Evelyn Johnson!(:
I downloaded this app and the 7 minute workout app bc I wanted to regain my strength. I had two babies in two years and my muscle tone and strength were gone. That was in August and I no longer have the 7 minute workout app but use the daily yoga app multiple times a week. The programs have kept me accountable to get to my mat. I’m a plus size woman and have seen muscle tone return that I haven’t seen since my twenties. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to regain strength and muscles but need or prefer a low impact workout. It’s both challenging and fun. I would also recommend you start with the 10 day beginner program and if you like it, do another week program (I think I did an all over stretch one) and if you like those then I would purchase the gold pro. There’s tons of programs or individual classes that it gives you access to that are amazing. I just crossed the 100 days of yoga mark and I feel like yoga is going to stay with me for the rest of my life. I truly enjoy it and know it’s something I can stick with (unlike the many fads I’ve tried).
I purchased many yoga apps and this is one is by far the best one!
I am new to yoga, i started using this app and instantly loved how detailed the sessions were but trying to do a work out off a little screen (my phone.), I found it difficult to do my Exercises. i have chrome cast but that didn’t work for this app sadly. This app does support Apple TV but i didn’t want to purchase one, I didn’t think it was worth buying one. Thinking I could find another app that supports chrome cast, i went on a search and found many apps downloaded a few and none supported chrome cast. Finally I found one I could connect to from my laptop to my tv. I was so excited I didn’t even think twice I signed up and paid for the year membership (big mistake) I went to go do my first session on this other app and it was so hard for me to catch up nothing was explained :( and I was so disappointed it wasn’t fun for me like the fun I have when working with this app (Daily Yoga). So I went to the store that night and purchased an Apple TV and i am so happy i did. I look forward to doing yoga everyday, i notice a big difference with my body, slowly becoming more flexible and legs are looking more toned 30 min sessions feel like 10 min sessions. This app is the best one for me. If you’re a beginner like me try this app, you won’t regret it! :)
- Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co., Ltd.
- 77.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2019 Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Silver Pro Yearly $39.99
- Silver Pro Monthly $12.99
- Full Access to All Pros $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.