Every day get inspired by beautiful classic, modern and contemporary art masterpieces and read short stories about them. Join the community of over 1.000.000 art lovers, for whom DailyArt is something that enlightens their day, every day. For free. Now available in English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, German, Hindi, Farsi, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Turkish. New translations will come soon!
- Explore and search the collection of more than 2500 masterpieces,
- Read 700 artist biographies and information about 500 museum collections,
- Add masterpieces to your favorites,
- Easily find DailyArts which you haven't seen yet,
- Share everything among your family and friends,
- Set up your account and use DailyArt on multiple devices your phones, tablets, iWatches :]
- Use dark mode!
- And what's the most important - enjoy art!
Do you want to know why van Gogh cut off his ear? Or who is the lady on Picasso's portrait? How Jackson Pollock created his paintings? Open DailyArt and find out. According to Time Magazine, VentureBeat and Mashable, DailyArt is a must-have app for all art lovers.
- "Even if you already know the work, you may not know all the fascinating details the app serves up on the backstory of the art." - Victor Luckerson, Time Magazine
- “DailyArt is your daily dose of classic paintings, serving up a proverbial shot of espresso to awaken the inner culture vulture in you (...) One of the best 12 educational apps of 2012" - Paul Sawers, The Next Web.
- "With its superb images and informative biographical blurbs, DailyArt is perfect for those looking to add some culture to their day." - Kelly Hodgkins, TUAW
Learn something new about art every day - you just need two minutes. Download your espresso shot of art, for free - with no ads, just pure art.
- Now DailyArt is available also in Korean and Farsi :)
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An Amazingly Wonderful App !
The effort and love put into this free app is very evident. Zuzanna, the driving force behind it, is a passionate and skilled art curator who works very hard to curate and present beautiful works of art from all over the world and the stories behind each day’s selected painting. Tidbits about the artist are also included, making it ever so easy to educate you in art appreciation without you ever suspecting a thing ! It’s really a refreshing daily treat to see what Zuzanna has selected. Give it a try. You’ll love it if you enjoy classic paintings and other art from the world’s best talent. And please donate to their efforts to continually improve the app and keep it free for all to enjoy ! Lets support those developers that bring us such great apps.
Wish there was more variety
I love the idea behind this app and really enjoy checking in every morning to see what the new daily art is. It’s brilliant! The only problem I have is that there isn’t much of a variety of cultures; it’s mostly the same Western artists that have been featured in every art history class and book. Even the same artists over and over. I’ve had and used the app for many months now to give it a fair chance, but there’s not enough of a multicultural selection. I’d love to see some art from countries and even continents that have always been super under-represented. When there is art from a culture that you don’t already see everywhere, it’s pointed out right in the description: “we don’t feature a lot of art from...” which just emphasizes the lack of variety. It would be nice to see a more diverse selection without it being pointed out, as a true representation of the world. It has also been pointed out many times, but the app could use some editing help. Other than that, this is great, please make it the greatest.
Love the idea, hate the lack of diversity
First of all I want to say that I love the idea behind this app. Getting to learn about a different art piece each day is such a joy, and this app does a great job of delivering that experience. But I’m sad to say that there is almost a complete disregard for works outside of the western canon. This month there was only ONE non western work, unless you count that painting Van Gogh copied from a Japanese woodcut (eyeroll). This app has the great potential to be showcasing a rich variety of cultures and societies to a wide reaching modern audience, but alas, ignorance prevails. A similar problem lies in the daily descriptions, which are usually informative and straightforward, but sometimes offer pointless commentary. Are we really calling a painting of a woman’s bare chest ‘disturbing?’ I’ll continue using this app because I love learning about a different artwork everyday, but please please please add works from other cultures. This is already a huge problem in the art history world, and this app is just contributing to it!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Zuzanna Stanska
- 91.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Moiseum
- In-App Purchases
- PREMIUM $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.