Track your habits in an easy yet precise way!
- Habits can be quantified with custom units. See your improvement everyday.
- Encourage good habits, avoid bad habits: track them in different colors.
- Establish a target for a period of time like:
achieve a streak of passed days (get up early for 21 days in a streak);
achieve a total count of passed days (get up early at least 5 days in a week);
achieve a total amount (running 100 km in a month);
- Nice charts of habits trends.
Your can also:
- Record habits from today widget.
- Note on a record of habit.
- Enable passcode lock for privacy.
- Enable reminders for each habit.
- Backup and restore data to iCloud Drive.
More new features are coming soon!
If you have any feedback, send them directly from "Settings -> Send Feedback", or contact with:
- Supports iPad now.
- Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You're Kidding: One Reminder?!
From a long line of uninspiring interfaces comes Daily Review.
One redeeming feature is the ability to record amounts instead of yes/no behaviors; I can, for example, set a limit of 12 ounces of soda consumed for a bad habit.
But the single, daily reminder — not per habit, but one, single notification per day — really makes this a non-starter for me.
Developer Response ,
Time flies :)
You can set up to 8 daily reminders for each habit now
- kaihua zhu
- 35.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Kaihua Zhu
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.