Repair your damaged photos, remove cuts, rips, scratches, marks, stains or other imperfections. This app is a professional tool which makes use of advanced powerful algorithms in order to bring your damaged photos back to their original condition. The way it works is really simple. You set the image you want to fix and, automatically, the app will do it for you. If you are an user who wants even better results and precision you can do the entire process manually.
Damaged Photo Restore not only fixes damaged photos, it can even remove imperfections from images and hide text or objects.
- Removes cuts and rips from photos;
- Removes scratches, marks and stains;
- Can repair old photos which got damaged over the time;
- Can remove imperfections from any image;
- Can hide text or objects from any image;
- Simple and intuitive interface;
- Advanced users can improve their results even more through the manual edit mode;
- High precision mode (A magnifier shows you where you are editing);
- Export to camera roll;
- In-App tutorial;
- Fast and optimized for iOS 12;
Please be aware that:
- This is a professional tool, follow the in-app explanation in order to learn how to use it correctly;
- The app will work on almost any photo, however in case the photo provided is affected by a high grade of damage the result will not be optimal.
- Solved Crashes on older devices;
- Added "Undo" button, you can use it when editing a mask;
- Added Zoom Mode, as requested by many customers. To enable it just press on the gear in the top left corner and then tap on Zoom Enabled/Disabled;
- Moved the brush size to the settings menu (Gear icon);
- Revised the tutorial and added a short summary;
- Changed when you can edit the mask, now you can edit it whenever you want;
- Fixed an issue where after editing the mask many times it could lose quality;
- Fixed an issue where the mask filter set itself to 0;
- Fixed blur mode which was also blurring the image;
- Fixed the magnifying glass also appearing when touching outside of the photo;
- Performance improvements;
- Optimized for the iPad Pro (3rd gen.);
- Updated for iOS 12.4;
Ratings and Reviews
I recommend it!
I appreciate the simplicity of the app. The results are great if used correctly, it requires a bit of practice before acquiring the best restored photos. I recommend it! (I have also used the deblurring app in the bundle, they’re great together)
Not Like Videos-Tutorial
I followed the tutorial instructions and the photos just ended up blurry. It kept trying to edit areas that did not need it but I was unable to select the “add/subtract” options to edit the masking/edit amounts. I am very disappointed, especially due to the price of the purchase. I don’t know if it would work better on another device or not, but I could not do anything that was shown in the tutorials on mine.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. In order to help you and investigate on the issue please consider sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with more information such as your device model and ios version.
The app features what is shown and stated in its description page. Please be sure to have followed all the tutorials correctly and remeber you have to tap on Edit mask first, then you can select Add/Subtract. Thank you. Regards. F.Pellaco - GENOVA Softworks
Very disappointed with this purchase. I don’t like that you have to pay up front for an app and the you’re stuck with it even if you’re not happy with it. This app does NOT restore pictures as shown and leaves them blurry. Definitely do not recommend.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback.
The app does exactly what is shown in the videos and screenshots.
You need to follow the in-app provided instructions carefully.
If you need help, have questions or need to request a refund you can contact us at email@example.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.