Repair your damaged photos, remove cuts, rips, scratches, marks, stains or other imperfections. This app is a professional tool which makes use of advanced powerful algorithms in order to bring your damaged photos back to their original condition. The way it works is really simple. You set the image you want to fix and, automatically, the app will do it for you. If you are an user who wants even better results and precision you can do the entire process manually.
Damaged Photo Restore not only fixes damaged photos, it can even remove imperfections from images and hide text or objects.
- Removes cuts and rips from photos;
- Removes scratches, marks and stains;
- Can repair old photos which got damaged over the time;
- Can remove imperfections from any image;
- Can hide text or objects from any image;
- Simple and intuitive interface;
- Advanced users can improve their results even more through the manual edit mode;
- High precision mode (A magnifier shows you where you are editing);
- Export to camera roll;
- In-App tutorial;
- Fast and optimized for iOS 12;
Please be aware that:
- This is a professional tool, follow the in-app explanation in order to learn how to use it correctly;
- The app will work on almost any photo, however in case the photo provided is affected by a high grade of damage the result will not be optimal.
- Fixed Crashes, due to low memory availability;
- Fixed Crashes sometimes appearing right after the repair button was pressed;
- Added "Undo" button, you can use it when editing a mask;
- Added Zoom Mode, as requested by many customers. To enable it just press on the gear in the top left corner and then tap on Zoom Enabled/Disabled;
- Moved the brush size to the settings menu (Gear icon);
- Revised the tutorial and added a short summary;
- Changed when you can edit the mask, now you can edit it whenever you want;
- Fixed an issue where after editing the mask many times it could lose quality;
- Fixed an issue where the mask filter set itself to 0;
- Fixed blur mode which was also blurring the image;
- Fixed the magnifying glass also appearing when touching outside of the photo;
- Performance improvements;
- Optimized for the iPad Pro (3rd gen.);
- Updated for iOS 14;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not sure why this app has bad reviews. I went through the tutorial which took a while but was beyond helpful and gave the exact steps on how to perfect edit and make sure something as delicate could be brought back to life. If you are looking for something easy not the app for you. Patience is the key within this app if you have that you'll do just fine! Highly recommended.
I recommend it!
I appreciate the simplicity of the app. The results are great if used correctly, it requires a bit of practice before acquiring the best restored photos. I recommend it! (I have also used the deblurring app in the bundle, they’re great together)
This app was a waste of money, I tried everything and read the instructions in detail, trying on different photos and it didn’t work on any of them. I contacted the developer as requested before writing this review and I went back and forth retrying all suggestions again as they requested and still nothing worked. I had a death in my family and had to go out of town so I had to realize that I had to take the money spent as a loss. I didn’t have time to keep going back and forth with them
Developer Response ,
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately it wasn't possible to investigate on your issue since you haven't provided enough information. If you would like to receive assistance you could reply to our last email providing the required information or you could send us a new support request. I will be happy to help you solve your issue! Regards - GENOVA Softworks
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.