Register today for the 18th annual Dance Marathon at UCLA!
Join the Pediatric AIDS Coalition (PAC) and the UCLA community for a 26-hour Dance-A-Thon event April 6-7, 2019 in UCLA's Pauley Pavilion! Join us in taking a literal 26-hour stand against pediatric HIV/AIDS as we acknowledge the battle of children who live with the virus and the stigma associated with it.
With thousands of participants, live music, and appearances by celebrities and activists alike, Dance Marathon has raised over $5.5 million in its seventeen year history benefiting HIV-affected children around the world. Dance Marathon aims to empower the UCLA campus community in the fight against pediatric AIDS by raising awareness about the importance of HIV education and testing, and by helping young people make a difference in halting the spread of this critical, preventable virus.
This coming year, we look forward to another monumental weekend of campus unity, entertainment, energy, and education, where we stand for our cause -- for the kids and for a cure.
Dance Marathon Map + Schedule:
• The entire 26-hour schedule of Dance Marathon at your fingertips including performances to watch, classes to take, and much more.
• Keep track of your own schedule by adding events you want to attend.
• Get local notifications reminding you when your favorite events are starting.
• Reference Morale's theme-shift guide to ensure your victory during Dance Marathon's costume contests.
• The entire layout of Pauley Pavilion at your fingertips.
• Check out PAC's fundraising guide to help you reach your $260 fundraising goal quickly and easily.
• Learn more about Dance Marathon's beneficiaries and how your fundraising money will be spent.
• Learn more about HIV/AIDS and its history.
• Information about what to expect at our "Cause Corner."
• Get to know the kids who serve as our Dance Marathon ambassadors.
• Learn more about the non-profit organization we help fund, The Laurel Foundation, that sends our Dance Marathon ambassadors to summer camp for free each summer.
• Receive updates and notifications about Color Team information.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.