From the creators of Dancing Line comes a one-touch arcade music game, Dancing Ball World! Featuring a distinctive soundtrack, and design, each level is a unique musical journey and challenge!
- Multiple levels – each with an original musical piece and atmosphere
- Addicting rhythm-based gameplay – listen to the music, tap to avoid obstacles!
- Exciting original soundtrack – discover catchy, memorable tunes
- Play for the challenge or to relax – the first levels are a peaceful experience, the later ones require reflexes and skills!
- Free to play – all of the levels and challenges are available through normal gameplay
Each level is a maze built before your eyes. To anticipate what’s coming next and be able to react to its twist and turns you have to listen carefully to the music. The rhythm of the melody is key to everything that happens in the game.
Levels are also designed to tell their own stories. Painted in a distinct graphical style, they allow you to visit and explore multiple different environments. Swim near the bottom of an ocean, fight for survival on a tropical island, take a tour of an ancient castle, navigating its walls and making sure not to hit the floor. Feel the Siberian climate of the Winter level.
The later levels, where you get to venture into lava-filled tunnels and dangerous caves will be the ultimate test of your skills and reflexes! With time and training, you'll be able to crush all of them!
- Ocean - Explore the vast underwater habitat teeming with colorful sea creatures
- Island - Venture across a picturesque tropical island
- Castle - Cross the drawbridge and attempt to crush the castle
- Desert - Fight for survival in this sun-baked environment
- Lava - Don’t fall. Remember - the floor is lava!
- Winter - is coming! Be careful not to perish in the Siberian temperatures
- Cave - Intense, fast-paced level. Can you escape the Cave?
Use your reflexes and your sense of music to survive against impossible odds! Dancing Ball is a game of surprising last moment jumps, excitement, and great music. Let it fascinate you!
The in-game mission system exists to challenge you even after you complete all of the levels. You will want to come back and relive them, as you will be getting rewarded for doing so!
* New level : Primal, explore the dark jungle and avoid traps to escape from the mighty ape!
* New improved game experience, enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is amazing! It has so many new levels that were never on dancing line (get it if you don't have it) for example, there is an underwater level that I wanted on dancing line and here it is just calling my name! Also you can go on walls, how cool is that! But my favorite part is how you can customize your ball. There are different skins you can use and get hats for your ball but to get this, you have to buy tickets for the vending machine with the coins you collect. Then with the ticket you bought, you can get a skin or a hat. I really hope you like this game and you get it and love it as much as I do.
The level in this game are very different to like dancing line or rolling sky which makes it a interesting game but it seems so dull when comparing to the levels in those other game. Also there are some problem that I’ve faced when playing this game is that something the music would lag to the graphics or it would be the ball because then you would mess up your perfect streak which can be frustrating when trying to do mission or just finishing the levels aka. Winter, Lava and maybe the other level beyond those (wasn’t able to pass lava or winter because of this). This game have a very good idea that will make it fun to play but because of the lagging ball/music it will make it harder to play.
Great game, but...
I love this game, and I love everything that Cheetah Mobile does. It started with rolling sky, and then I moved to dancing line, and each level has its own beauty. Not to say that each level isn’t unique or interesting, but there just isn’t that same atmosphere or craziness as in those other games. The use of teleportation, jumping, etc. is all very unique, but when put next to the other games at face value, it just doesn’t seem like as much effort was put into this game. It needs new levels, and a couple of bug fixes (cave checkpoint 2, lagging ball), and just a whole new design. Also, the difficulty gap between The Lava and The Cave is to great so there needs to be some medium.
- cheetah technology corporation limited
- 309.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © cheetah technology corporation limited
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Extra Energy $3.99
- 10 Extra Hearts $1.99
- 6 Keys $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.