Colorful Interactive Dancing "Music" Rays with Philip Hue Color Lights
Turn lights (*) into colorful dancing "music" rays syncing with iTunes or surrounded music. Then dancing to the tune of disco, marvel at spectacle magic light show, relax in a romantic dinner or just "singing in the light"..., this app gives you something that is enchanting and entertaining.
Or use your favorite streaming apps like Apple Music App, YouTube, Spotify,... to listen and at the same time engulfed in dancing lights show ( Dancing Hue Light runs either in foreground or background using built-in Microphone with optional Airplay ).
YouTube Demo : Please search for "Dancing Hue Light"
Demo 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcaKh8AP5Q
Demo 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFhHkA60TGE
Demo 3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUisPoz-V2A
• 15 Light Effects including Disco, Sweet and Romantic Mood.
• Individual Light Control.
• iTunes Library Music Player.
• Unlimited User Created Playlists including iTunes Playlists (read only).
• Comprehensive User Playlist Features.
• Support Music thru Internal or External MIC input.
• Background Playing and/or Resuming.
• Airplay Ready and Remote Control.
• Instrumental Effect for Soothing & Easy Listening.
- We are striving to bring you the best possible experience while using the app. Should any suggestion,issue or support arise, please contacting us at www.auralware.com.
- Due to heavy signal processing, app is performing better with IOS 7.x and up, iPhone 4S and up, iPad2 and up,iPod 5 Gen. and up OR device processor of type A5 or better. If above requirement can not be satisfied, may experience music skipping if playing with light effect on while using other app.
- App can not play DRM ( Digital Right Management ) Song or Song resided on iClould or Streaming Music, for this use built-in/external MIC input option.
- (*) Philips Hue Lights with supported hardware. The system typically consists of a bridge hardware connected to a WIFI router and hue lights. Visit http://www2.meethue.com for more details. Require IOS 8.x or better.
- Note: Although as many as 50 lights can be used with music effect but due to slow response of Philips Hue Bridge, music syncing accuracy is proportional with number of lights used.
- Conform to IOS 12.x
- Improve Graphical User Interface
Ratings and Reviews
Auralware needs to be taken off Apple altogether
I will actually take the time to write to apple - in detail - how broken this app is
It is beyond disgusting that somebody can get $2.99 for something like this and it needs to stop. Companies like auralware should have to go through some minimal testing or offer free beta versions only
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about this. You mentioned that you were taking time to write but please provide at least some details so that we can best trace down or help you with the problem and also fixing the app if needed. We do intend providing stable & useful app to a wide possible audiences and thus we do spend time and efforts making it right but there are circumstances that needed to be looked into to see the problems. Br, HT
Lights plus my music
Just got this app and love it already. I was looking especially for my music from I tune to be use internally and this is it !!!. This let me play my playlist, thru Bluetooth,has sound effects,light choices with pattern of response for the lights color ,plus
selection of disco,sweet,romance
tempo. Easy to set up. This is all I need to use my hue lights and music together.
Works well, but it needs a little polishing.
This app works well when you're not in other apps. For some reason the music skips when you're using other apps. Even as I'm writing this review in the App Store, the music is constantly skipping. If this was fixed, this would be the perfect app to go with the Philips Hue!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AURALWARE LLC
- 26.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 AuralWare,LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.