You will be in a chaotic desert era, with sudden and intense earthquake exposing countless huge gaps on the earth, and unheard-of creatures indiscriminately attacking existing creatures. Wake up after a coma in an earthquake, you will face hunger, thirst, beasts of beasts and monsters. It is an undead bone in the yellow sand, or it is the master of this field, which takes time to verify.
[Ways of survival]
Settle down in the only oasis, build houses, grow vegetables, raise monsters, hoard resources, find allies, and trade.
[To be Strong]
Making weapons and protective gear can boost your combat effectiveness. Consolidate the station to defend against sandstorms and monster attacks. A workbench can be built to produce the necessary resources and items.
Grab the precious spoils from the enemy's territory, find rich transportation materials, and trade with the sly merchants.
[Explore the unknown]
The more dangerous the place, the more often it means the richer spoils. A shipwreck filled with mysterious power, a hidden research institute, a woodland surrounded by storms...
The unknown world is waiting for you to explore!
Week card subscription
- Week card subscription has a Free Trial option that lasts 7 days. After that, this option costs $5.99 per week, auto renewable.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for $5.99 per week unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the Week card which costs $5.99 per week,and find out the cost of renewals.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Week card subscription
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $5.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Latest update version 1.2.1
1. Rhodes restaurant adds rare material
2. The second institute is open for a limited time
3. Mall added special weapons
4. Optimized game performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game is great I would recommend it to all my friends it is the best app ever i hated it at first but now I cannot stop playing it thanks for the best game ever
It’s so fun
This game is sooo fun. It’s like last day on earth but it has differences. The Naz robot is a very cool addition to the game m. The graphics are good. They all ready got like bunkers in the game witch is awesome.
My brother and I was new and we just saw a good game for surviving please add a new map called snow
- 雅芳 朱
- 297.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Universe Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Week Card $5.99
- Novice gift pack $0.99
- Survivor package $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.