Keep a library in your pocket! DBRL Mobile makes it easy to find books, music and movies, see what’s available at your library, place holds and manage your account.
• Quickly search the library catalog and use filters to zero in on the title you’re looking for.
• Get the details on any title including descriptions, ratings and reviews.
• Check a title’s availability—even map the locations where the title is available now—and place holds.
• Manage your account: check to see if your holds are ready, renew titles, suspend holds or instantly see when your books due.
• Keep track of your interests: rate an item with one touch or add a title to your “For Later” list.
• Browse bestsellers, new titles and recent reviews.
• Check library hours and get directions to the nearest Daniel Boone Regional Library location.
Speed improvements and bug fixes.
Resolves an issue where filters might not have worked properly
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not bad. Searching for titles and viewing my holds/overdue works well. Some improvements I would like to see:
- I can add things to my "For Later" shelf from the app, which is great, but I can't view that shelf in the app?
- The buttons in the interface need to be higher resolution. Really ugly dithering on my iPhone 4. Higher-res cd/book covers would be great too, but I can live without that.
- I clicked on a link to download an audiobook, but it took me to a web page that said "you can't download this book on this device." (OverDrive WMA format). Download shouldn't be an option if I can't actually download it.
yes and no
-conveniently manages simple aspects of library account
-app often crashes amidst use and will not reliably complete some tasks for account management. error most noticed when trying to edit lists after using the refine feature.
-series dvds erroneously listed as being full seasons. no option for choosing disc number or seeing if a particular disc or season is actually available
A dream come true
This app is easy to navigate and a dream come true. The website is nice but a little slow, unlike this amazing app. Holds are easy, as are searches. There is even a barcode for my library card if I forget mine at home so that I can quickly move through checkout. The only feature missing is a map to lead me directly to the item on the shelf. Bravo!
- Daniel Boone Regional Library
- 8.2 MB
Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Bibliocommons Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.