Daniel Tiger’s Play at Home 4+
Children explore and create their own day playing with Daniel Tiger. Help Daniel go to sleep, play pretend doctor and more. New fish feeding mini-game added!
In Daniel Tiger’s Play at Home app, your child will explore the world around them through pretend play and have the chance to learn Daniel’s everyday routines like bedtime, bath time, and feeding pet fish! You’ll be learning with your child as you talk, listen and play games together.
Daniel Tiger’s Play at Home invites children into a world of make-believe from the PBS KIDS show “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood.” The app is packed with mini games and learning activities, complete with songs about daily routines.
DANIEL TIGER’S PLAY AT HOME FEATURES:
- Six mini games for children to explore everyday activities and routines.
- Pretend play and mini games that help children learn and grow.
Play with Daniel Tiger
- Use your imagination during pretend play.
- Create your own stories with Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood characters.
- Listen to songs for kids from the show.
Sticker Book - **NEW!**
- Play with dozens of stickers in Daniel’s house and Neighborhood.
- Kids love to create their own stories and will have fun as they construct original scenes.
Fish Tank - **NEW!**
- Feed and interact with Daniel’s fish tank and have fun with his pet fish.
- Help your child learn about the responsibilities that come with taking care of pets.
Pretend Doctor Games
- Play Doctor Daniel with the instruments that doctors use.
- Exploring Daniel’s doctor bag can make it easier when your child has to be the patient.
Get Ready for Bedtime
- Help Daniel get ready to go to sleep.
- Help your children think about their own bedtime routines and the things that help them at bedtime.
Daniel’s Bathroom Routine
- Wash, brush and flush with Daniel.
- Potty training practice that will help children with their own bathroom routines.
Feel the Music
- Music is one way we all have to express our feelings and emotions.
- You and your child can play with music that expresses different feelings like happy, sad and mad.
Download Daniel Tiger’s Play at Home today!
Daniel Tiger’s Play at Home is based on the PBS KIDS series Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, produced by the Fred Rogers Company. Made for children ages 2-5, the app is designed to extend the series’ social-emotional curriculum.
Check out the other Daniel Tiger apps: Daniel Tiger's Day & Night, Explore Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Daniel Tiger’s Stop and Go Potty, and Daniel Tiger's Grr-ific Feelings.
For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://to.pbs.org/kids_appstore.
For more fun with Daniel Tiger, visit pbskids.org/daniel.
ABOUT PBS KIDS
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Play at Home with Daniel is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
Feel the Music, Doctor Daniel, Bedtime, Daniel’s Bathroom and Fish Tank were originally designed by Schell Games in partnership with Fred Rogers Productions and PBS KIDS.The Play at Home with Daniel Tiger app was originally designed by CloudKid. The app was redesigned and developed by Curious Media in partnership with Fred Rogers Productions and PBS KIDS.
Now with new playful fish tank and sticker activities!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app needs some fixes
An eraser tool shouldn't erase an entire picture but rather allow you to erase individual items. I have a very upset child who is so sad and crying because she created a picture for me and I ruined it with one bump after she worked really hard on it.
I've never seen any other programs where a single button deletes everything in sight.
Overall this and the other Fred Roger Company apps are great! Good work!
There’s a glitch.
I’ve tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it several times only for the problem to reoccur. “Feel the Music” is where the glitch is. Upon further looking into what causes the problem, it occurs when two fingers are placed on the screen at the same time. The game will work at least for 30 seconds, and then the game doesn’t work anymore. No matter where you press, nothing happens. You are still able to go back to the menu, but if you try to go back into the “Feel the Music” game, it still doesn’t work. It’s now to the point that even if I uninstall it and reinstall it, it won’t work at all.
It’s very frustrating for both my child and I, especially when it’s their favorite game in the app. Please fix this ASAP. I’ll change my rating when the problem is fixed. Thank you.
These Apps (I purchased the bundle deal of all 3 Daniel Tiger Apps) are outstanding. Probably my best purchase from the App Store/iTunes ever! I had the opportunity to explore the apps before my children and I was astonished with how detail oriented they were just about every image in the apps does something different. There's so much to do I as an adult wasn't able to get through it all in an hour long expedition! Also, the graphics are great. These apps are sure to keep my little one entertained for those long car rides, restaurant waits or boring shopping trips. We love that Daniel tiger teaches character traits along with educational lessons. The only problem with this App? My daughter doesn't want to get off!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PBS Kids
- 101.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2013 Public Broadcasting Service
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.