DODGE. SHOOT. EXPLODE. REPEAT. The Ultimate Bullet Hell experience on mobile returns!
Take to the skies once more as the last defender of humanity against overwhelming odds! Lovingly built to be enjoyed by newcomers and genre veterans alike, Danmaku Unlimited 3 is a perfect medley of the best aspects of classic Bullet Hell shooters wrapped up in a modern and approachable package.
Top 100 iOS Game of 2017 - Touch Arcade 5/5
"Hypnotic Bullet Heaven Action" - Pocket Gamer 8/10
"Mastery Of the Modern Day Shmup" - GameSkinny 4.5/5
• Authentically crafted Japanese style Bullet Hell shoot'em up
• Complete Premium experience: Pay once for a perfect 1:1 console grade port with absolutely NO ads/iAP
• Innovative SPIRIT/GRAZE system with controls tuned perfectly for touchscreens
• 5 lovingly built stages packed with spellbinding bullet patterns and epic boss battles
• Up to 25 unique weapon combinations
• Rocking BGM by the talented Japanese indie circle BLANKFIELD
• Multiple levels of difficulty across two unique modes that caters to players of all skill ranges
- Fixed HUD placement for XS and XSMax devices
- Closed memory leaks that appear from very long periods of repeat game sessions.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is awesome but a little problem
Every time the boss shoots lasers everywhere, it slows down and it kinda annoys me. can you pls fix it? :) (This happened when I am playing DU3 on my Ipad)
Has some flaws but good
Great game, beautiful graphics, addicting, and smooth. BUT there are some links that need to be worked out. The graze counter is the most evident. You can graze a cluster of 20 "bullets" and only get 4 points in your graze counter. Combine this with the break between phases but not freezing the graze meter, and getting a high number on graze is impossible.
Overall really fun game, super difficult but just what I was looking for. Please fix the graze counter
Way too much going on too early.
This game isn’t as expected. Waste of $5 because I played it for a few seconds and literally it’s just an insane crap show with too many effects and lights. I don’t even know what I’m shooting at. Usually shooters work up towards this insanity but this jumps right into it. Like when I quit a shooter for 2 years and came back with same account...had no clue what was happening.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sunny Tam
- 125.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Doragon Entertainment
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.