The first professional educating application for mobile devices, devoted to the Middle Eastern rhythms. A wonderful assistant for both professional percussionists and bellydancers, and the beginners.
- visual description of notes for visibility and easiness of understanding,
- 18 rhythms in 101 variations with the detailed description of each rhythm and instrument, and the rhythm
designer for creation of your own rhythms and variations for different instruments,
- rhythm player with possibility of playback speed management and combination of the instruments sounds,
- video lessons from famous dancers and percussionists
- creation of compositions of various rhythms and their variations with the set beat and number of bars,
- training of skills related to rhythms identification by ear. 2 modes, 3 difficulty levels and 160 tasks,
- possibility to take on the role of a percussionist and play the drums.
The author of the application is a famous percussionist Artem Uzunov.
Great news! We have added VIDEO section! There are 60 video lessons from the world known belly dancer Diana Gnatchenko! There are also some videos from the author of the application Artem Uzunov. Now you can not only listen to the rhythms, but also see how they are played! The section will be constantly updated. Follow the updates!
Ratings and Reviews
The music makes me happy
My added rhythms have no sound
This is an excellent app HOWEVER when I add additional rhythms , as the app allows you to do, the rhythms I added have no sound. This is very disappointing.
Only a couple basic rhythms, must pay for the rest.
- Artem Uzunov
- 101.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Artem Uzunov
- In-App Purchases
- Everything at once $11.99
- All rhythms and features $12.99
- Rhythms $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.