With this app, you can learn the skills to help save a life when someone suffers a cardiac arrest. You can watch video tutorials, play games or book your place on a CPR course.
• CALL 995 – Call emergency services from the app
• GIVE CPR – Watch a short video that will help you give CPR in an emergency
• LOCATE AED – Find the nearest AED
• CPR TUTORIALS – Watch video tutorials that teach you what to do if someone has a cardiac arrest
• REGISTER FOR DARE TRAINING – Book a course at your local community centre
• CPR GAMES – Learn how to give CPR and use an AED by playing games
• NEWS – Stay up to date with the latest news on CPR, lifesaving and cardiac arrest in Singapore
• BE A FIRST RESPONDER – Download the myResponderapp and become a volunteer
DARE’s mission is to increase the survival rate of cardiac arrest in Singapore. DARE, or Dispatcher-Assisted first REsponder, is a simplified CPR+AED hands-on programme. It is designed to make it easy for anyone, young or old, to learn the skills required to help those who have suffered a cardiac arrest.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I heard about the app on a radio interview and decided to download it. Seemed like a worthwhile cause.
First problem was - why make registration mandatory? There were so many personal details required just to try out the app. Second problem - it’s impossible to paste in a long password (I use a password manager that generates a long random password and I don’t want to have to type it. I got put off by the requirements.
I could’ve just kept quiet and not used the app but I appreciate the developer’s intentions and decided to post a review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.