Greetings everyone! I'm the Kiiingggg!!! I'm the Darkest of Terrors and I'm about to go against the Elementals!!! This! Is! Dark Dot!!!!
First, let me tell you what Dark Dot is...
FORMATION BASED ACTION SHOOT 'EM UP
Dark Dot is a vertical scrolling action shooter that allows you to draw and manipulate your very own army of Darklets using formations.
DRAW, RESIZE & ROTATE
You can Draw, Resize and Rotate to manipulate your army formation and shoot down all who would stand in your way. [Cue evil laughter]
• Draw any shape -- A circle, square, a cat or an unicorn!
• Resize -- Shrink your formation to focus fire or expand to spread out the shooting formation.
• Rotate -- Maneuver around obstacles or avoid projectiles! Do it like a pro!
STORY MODE: OVER 100 LEVELS
Play through over a hundred levels and take over the Elemental Worlds!
OVER 80 UNIQUE DARKLETS
Collect and upgrade or evolve over 80 unique Darklets, each with their very own skills and power.
Get special Darklets like the Pandarklet and the Azure Dragon Darklet and watch them lead your army to victory.
UNLEASH THE ELEMENTAL POWERS
There are 9 Elemental Darklet types that you can equip to your team, each with a different power move!
• Dark - shoots projectiles with a moderate range
• Air - shoots homing projectiles
• Electric - shoots electric energy that flows from Darklet to Darklet, damaging anything that it passes through
• Fire - shoots rapid, short ranged, but widespread flames
• Magma - leaves a trail of magma
• Earth - shoots projectiles with very short range, deals damage in all directions, and blocks enemies projectile
• Mud - shoots projectiles with moderate range, and blocks enemies projectile
• Water - shoots projectiles that flies over obstacles, and lands at a fixed range for a concentrated attack
• Ice - shoots ice shards that ricochet, and breaks into smaller shards upon first contact
ENDLESS MODE & MORE
• Endless Mode -- Top the leaderboards and show 'em who's the King!
• Powered Boss Mode -- Daily Boss Fights with big rewards!
• Daily Loot Runs -- Gather rare resources and level up your team!
Lead your Darklets and conquer the world!!!
If you're facing any problems, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org ! We'll send help asap!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but you should want to pay to play
The game is really well made and has a fun storyline that really gets you hooked. After completing the first world they ask you to pay for the rest of the game. Which I don’t think is a bad thing considering all the work they put in to creating the game. But if you don’t want to pay a little money to play this game then it might not be for you.
Great Premium Game
Awesome game and I LOVE that it isn’t some ad filled piece of garbage trying to squeeze every penny out of you. Especially love the fact that there is a demo, download and try to first world free and just buy the game if you like it. No other IAPs, no ads and no other greedy mechanics.
Never even tap on free games on the AppStore, much rather pay for a game and be able to enjoy it instead of having to spend money every five minutes to keep playing the “free” game. Plus, premium games are usually better made games with more attention to detail and actual mechanics to progress instead of just “give more money to move on or wait a few hours/days”. Accidentally tapped this and noticed it was a premium game with a demo before you buy, glad that happened or I would’ve missed this one.
Thanks devs for not trying to squeeze my wallet dry.
I love the game and enjoy the game play and I will be paying 2.99$ when the time is requested in the game like honestly it’s not that much you almost like 3$ to get bag chips and a drink at gas station like stop acting they ask for like 20$ for the full game hahah
Sidenote: For all those unwilling to pay that no reason to rate it lower because you don’t want to pay because it his game itself is fun and low rating don’t allow the the creator to build enough traction to make a free to play game like honestly sometimes game creators put a lot of money and hrs into a game and they have to make it back to continue updating the game etc .So don’t rate lower because you don’t wanna pay for it,!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- INZEN (ICANDY) PTE. LTD.
- 219.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Inzen Studio Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Story $2.99
- Dark Dot King Bundle $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.