"Dark Lands comes with a bold, moody, silhouetted visual aesthetic". 4/5 148Apps
"The inclusion of combat into a side scroller/runner style game serves to add a depth to the game". 8,5/10 Capsule Computers
Run through enemies and dangerous traps! Dark Lands is an epic battle runner action game. Develop your hero to survive this infinity battle and run as long as possible!
Dark Lands is an addictive mix of an infinity runner fantasy horror game with a dynamic combat system. Take your hero on an epic journey of defeating evil forces who corrupted the land.
Beat enemies like goblins, orcs, skeletons and monstrous trolls and ogres! Fight unique bosses like the fierce Currusor or the deadly Minotaurus!
Avoid dangerous traps and treacherous corrupted terrain!
Show other players that you are the best warrior of them all!
- Overcome the 40 missions of the adventure mode and survive the endless mode.
- Run and Fight through easy to use controls with sharp reactions!
- Develop your hero! Improve stats and buy mighty weapons and armour!
- Fight hordes of fantasy enemies! - Get into epic fights with mighty bosses such as the minotaur or the giant scorpio!
- Learn to avoid deadly traps and use them in your favour to lure enemies into them!
- Enjoy beautiful, original, atmospheric music and great sound effects!
- Artistic silhouette graphics with a changing environment!
- Unlock more than 50 achievements and write your name in the hall of fame pantheon of Dark Lands.
Technical update: various bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where. Are. The New. Levels.
This game hasn’t gotten a significant content update since the release and it’s a downright shame, too.
We’ve seen updated background art, a few new modules in survival mode and that’s it.
Where are the teased new areas that supposedly “will be discovered soon”? (since release)
I like it but...
I find It hard to access things such as the back button cause it’s on the way bottom left and it only shows a tiny bit of the top and in the adventure mode I can’t even play it cause it won’t scroll all the way towards the beginning. Another thing too is when looking at the stats there very close to each other and I find it hard to even read so I think if you space things out more there
I’m giving it a five because turtles like chicken nuggets and when they eat them they get fat also the birdies come and swoop on them like bam bonk gang on the gang. Another reason is because they look like straight out of gta five and are also gorillas are not monkeys they are big gorillas. But they have the biggest fungus on their buts so yea. Also I’m really bored that is the only reasons why Ian rating this game a five.
- Mingle Games s.r.o.
- 421.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Mingle Games s.r.o.. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 5000 Crystals $0.99
- 50000 Crystals $7.99
- Double crystals $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.