Now 80% off for a limited time!
Dark Mist is a card game that combines elements of the roguelike deckbuilding genre. with monsters that appear in waves. defeat monsters, level up during mid-battle to keep yourself going.
About this game:
● Your health is equal to the number of cards in your deck. Every time you take 1 damage, the enemy takes 1 card. When you lose all your cards, the game ends.
● Monsters are swarming in! Defeat them line by line. You need to carefully determine the order of killing monsters, which will have an important impact on your later actions. A reasonable killing order will make your later battles more efficient, otherwise you may die suddenly.
● Gain experience points and level up as you defeat monsters. Adding new cards to your deck to press forward.
● Four characters. Each character has a different way of fighting.
● More than 300+ cards are available, with over 70+ props, 30+ events, 80+ different kinds of monsters and 15 bosses.
● Three game modes: standard mode, custom mode and daily challenge mode.
New character: Vampire
This patch brings a 6th character, Like the other characters, the Vampire comes with her own set of cards and props!
65 New Cards.
17 New Props.
Added 2 achievements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very fun game
I’m a big fan of card roguelikes and this one definitely stands out. It’s gameplay is unique of cards entering and leaving your life/discard piles and going into the monster “hand,” it adds a lot of interesting strategy and it moves quickly enough I don’t find myself waiting for cards to play out. Apart from having a repeated issue with the stargaze card freezing gameplay, I haven’t noticed any major bugs and have cleared up to difficulty 4 (once with each class). I definitely recommend it and for $0.99 it’s a steal!
Solid entry in the card/roguelike genre, and so far I’m preferring it to their last game, Blood Card. Interesting decisions to make, and a good challenge for survival. One big wish, though, for an update, are more icons on the cards. It’s been a pain, especially when first trying to learn the game (but a pain regardless), not to be able to see what cards do, even broadly (e.g., 2 damage), without selecting and reading the card. The sword is already in the top right... just put the attack damage number there, like the enemies have in the lower left.
Great take on deck building roguelike
I’m a deck building rogue fan and only a few games have really added to the mechanics of the first of the genre: Dream Quest. Slay the Spire has, Monster Train has, and now Dark Mist. One of the thing that strikes me the most is how unique the classes are. Not only do they play vastly differently from each other, but they don’t play like other games in the genre. Too soon to tell if is balanced but it’s fun while I figure it out. Well done developers. The game is visually rough around the edges but it’s a hell of a lot better than dream quest.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pixel Cattle Games
- 297.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Pixel Cattle Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.