Do you think your iPhone is too bright in the dark?
Do you have a problem with eye strain and fatigue when you surf the web?
If so, let Dark Night Browser protect your eyes now.
Dark Night Browser is an Eye care web browser that comes with all standard features that a web browser should have and also plus many advanced features for an advanced user.
Eye care features:
- Brightness filter: Lower brightness than the system offer.
- Blue light filter: Help you sleep better.
- Dark mode: Help you read better in the dark.
- Increase font size: Help you read easier.
- Turn off all animation: Prevent you from dizzy and motion sickness.
- Rest your eye warning: Prevent you from Computer vision syndrome.
Standard browser features:
- Portrait and Landscape supported.
- Multiple Tab browsing.
- Clear history, cache, cookie.
- Request desktop site.
- Find on page.
- Reader View.
- Translate website language.
- Full-screen browsing mode.
- Private browsing mode.
- Save and Autofill passwords.
- Selectable search engine.
- Search suggestion when typing.
- Most visited list.
- Adblock (iOS 11 and above).
- Unlock with Passcode, Touch ID.
- Download and preview the file.
- Many swipe gestures supported.
- Many keyboard shortcuts supported.
- Capture website screen to the image: Both visible area and entire website.
- User-Agent switcher: Simulate your device as Mobile, Tablet, Desktop.
- Manage MIME action: Change default action for each file type.
- Customize Private mode, Display mode, Font size, User-Agent, Popup, Allow Ads for each website individually.
- Keyboard helper: Help you type the URL quickly.
- Change video playback speed on any website.
Change video playback speed on any website.
Ratings and Reviews
Fav for years, now having issues
I have loved and used this browser for at least a couple years, but since updating my phone to an iPhone 11 and thus IOS 13 I have started having issues. Native drop-downs for navigation and filters now cause the app to freeze on my phone and I’m unable to select any of the options. This is a huge bummer because the websites I use rely heavily on drop-downs. If it doesn’t get fixed then I won’t be able to use the app anymore even though I love it. It is so great at preventing eye stain and decreasing blue light at night!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for feedback. I have fixed this issue. Please update the app to the latest version (1.3.2).
If you found any issue, please don't hesitate to contact me.
No more eye strain!
The best dark mode browser with nice features that not available in other browsers especially the dark mode website is very useful for me.
Unlucky the iOS 13 dark mode still not work on safari (it just apply dark mode for UI, not apply on website content). So this app still help me.
If you looking for some thing that will help you reduce your eyes strain when use the internet website, This is your choice, but please remind this is a web browser and the dark mode will work only in this app.
Great so far
I am still tweaking the settings on this browser. But so far, it’s great. It appears to load quickly and render web sites properly on my small, older iPhone. Glad to find this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Prasomsak Khunmuen
- 4.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 appkonthai
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.