Turn based RPG
Dark Quest 2 is a turn based RPG inspired by legendary board game Hero Quest. The game features a party based system where you control a group of heroes, an isometric hand-drawn art style, dice based mechanics and much more.
Each map is designed to take you through an adventure that will test your party's strength, courage and sanity as you go deeper and deeper into the castle in search for the chambers of the evil sorcerer.
• Single-Player Campaign: Play a story driven campaign that takes you through a series of adventure on your epic quest to defeat the evil sorcerer.
• Turn Based Mechanics: Every turn each of your heroes in your party can take one single action. Play wise and carefully or fall captive in the eternal prison of the sorcerer.
• Skull of Fate: In the darkest dungeons of the castle, when left with no hope your last and only way out will be to roll the skull of fate and reveal your twisted fate.
• Assemble a Party: Control a group of heroes each with their own personality and strengths. Use the unique strengths of each character and work together to defeat the minions of the evil sorcerer.
• Enter a world of fantasy and adventure: Explore twisted mazes, find hidden doors and fight bloodthirsty orcs!
• Village: Stay with the old masters and learn new powers, craft new weapons and mix potions that improve the capabilities of your heroes.
Ratings and Reviews
Control scheme holds back great game
Would 5 star this if the control scheme wasn’t so hard to use. I can’t count the amount of times it misclicks and costs me a restart.
Old school rpg fans, this one is for you.
The controls can be a little frustrating at first, but other than that, this is an amazing recreation of the Hero Quest board game with lots of additional skills/spells for characters. No stupid in-app purchases! Wysiwyg, and I love this. I regret that this game is short though overall as I now want to dungeon crawl further, but it is nice to have automatic difficulty increase when you revisit a dungeon level.
To the creator: great job! If you were to create another one with more new characters, etc, you’ve got my money and support.
A True Classic
The developers created something wonderful here. I love how they captured the mechanics of the old Hero Quest board game, but added more characters, equipment, and skills. Being able to continually increase your character abilities deepens the combat and strategy. I’ve played through twice and maxed my characters, but still I’ll probably go back and play again. I hope they make more like this!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brain Seal Ltd
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Brain Seal Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.