Dark Quest 2 is a turn based RPG inspired by legendary board game Hero Quest. The game features a party based system where you control a group of heroes, an isometric hand-drawn art style, dice based mechanics and much more.
Each map is designed to take you through an adventure that will test your party's strength, courage and sanity as you go deeper and deeper into the castle in search for the chambers of the evil sorcerer.
• Single-Player Campaign: Play a story driven campaign that takes you through a series of adventure on your epic quest to defeat the evil sorcerer.
• Turn Based Mechanics: Every turn each of your heroes in your party can take one single action. Play wise and carefully or fall captive in the eternal prison of the sorcerer.
• Skull of Fate: In the darkest dungeons of the castle, when left with no hope your last and only way out will be to roll the skull of fate and reveal your twisted fate.
• Assemble a Party: Control a group of heroes each with their own personality and strengths. Use the unique strengths of each character and work together to defeat the minions of the evil sorcerer.
• Enter a world of fantasy and adventure: Explore twisted mazes, find hidden doors and fight bloodthirsty orcs!
• Village: Stay with the old masters and learn new powers, craft new weapons and mix potions that improve the capabilities of your heroes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great turn based RPG in your pocket
Fun to try out different party configurations. Well worth $3.
I played it a bit every day for 3-4 days and it was pretty easy to beat it on normal mode. I ran a dwarf with chain mail , the knight and the dark monk. Was a very capable group. The dark monk is very powerful.
Might replay on harder difficulty with maybe the knight as tank and then wizard and archer as dps.
This is a fun game
I started playing the game a couple of hours ago and so far the game works well and it is a lot of fun. The only complaint I have is that the game is a bit hard to play but that’s just me, I may not be that good at games. Other than that the game is worth the $$$ money.
This is a great game. The control scheme can be frustrating. It’s constantly switching back to the first character in the line up. Sometimes it feels more like I’m fighting the character selection process than the bad guys.
- Brain Seal Ltd
- 1.6 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Brain Seal Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.