A boy facing all his fears in one night must survive! Thunder and lightning are only his weapons to fight his fears! Ironically, too much of this could also cost him his senses. All the monsters are inspired from his fears while growing up and they have been mutated into something creepy and death inducing!
Get ready and fight the things that go bump in the night!
- Fight off the monsters by tapping on the screen for thunder and lightning. Once they reach you, it's over.
- Experience horror in different locales
- All original hand drawn creepy monster art for your horror delight!
- Survive wave after wave and make sure to make it through the night!
- iOS11 support
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Improved performance
Thank you for playing Darkest Light!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a great app not to hard but not too easy (it also has interesting monsters) although sometimes it’s annoying to have to go through the first level in order to get to the one you currently are on it would of been nice if they had a save progress or checkmark but overall, not complaining because if you get to a certain point you get an endless mode and you get to pick the room you were on so yea it’s pretty good
Very interesting game
This game has an interesting feel to it and the art style is cool. The game play is a bit simple but I think that's ok for this title.
Creepy and awesome!
As a fan of the morbid and the weird this game really brings the creepy into full gear! It's super intuitive and I was surprised at how quickly the levels would escalate! Love it!!!
- Carl Martin Jimenez
- 50.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Popsicle Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.