Let’s be honest, mornings are not so shiny, nor is this app. I’m DarkSheep, the alarm clock app which charges 1$ credit and roasts you whenever you fail to wake-up. So, if you snooze, you lose money and some dignity. I thought just losing money wasn’t enough, so I’ll roast you as-well.
FEATURES: Why would you snooze for a nap after 7 hours of sleep? Here are some better reasons to snooze:
- Lose money: where would be motivation to really wake up if not losing something valuable. Your integrity doesn’t count, but your wallet does. Firstly, you have to buy snooze credits. There are 4 financial packages from where you can buy these credits. The bigger package you buy, the cheaper the snooze is. So keep in mind, whenever you tap the snooze button, DarkSheep will take 1$ credit from your deposit.
- Get roasted: Let’s bring some fun in the mornings by roasting you. Humor is the best way to start the morning, especially when you’re the subject of it. The roasts are specially created by creative copywriters & comedians to make you feel bad and amused by your incapability to wake up. The roasts are the digital content purchased inside the app, every user having the possibility to read them. Take into consideration that these roasts do not contain swear words.
- Alarm Setup: This is an alarm, so you set the time you want to wake-up and other details like repeating days, ringtone, volume, alarm title and so on. There are several cool & annoying ringtones you can choose from. Let’s imagine it’s morning when the good part of this app comes. While the alarm rings, you can postpone it through the “Snooze” button or stop it through “I’m Awake”. If you mistakenly snoozed, don’t worry, you’ll have a 30 seconds countdown to prove us wrong and to not lose the credit.
- Statistics: Track your failures, it’s fun. On the profile, DarkSheep provides information like alarms, snooze rate, alarm history and obviously, money spent on credits.
What is DarkSheep saying about people? Whether you wake-up or not, you hate your alarm, so this alarm hates you back. Here are some of the things DarkSheep will tell you in the morning: “You snore so loud, I’m surprised you need an alarm to wake you up.” or “Martin Luther King said I have a dream, seems like that’s all you have”.
Get started now! Download the app and buy your first credits! Or whatever, if you’re poor, take the free trial. Anyway, see you in the morning!
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Added support for iOS 13.5
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Counting Sheep SRL
- 51.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright (c) 2020 DarkSheep
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.