****** THE ADVENTURE ******
The Shield protecting The Kingdom of Silania from the Abyss is failing. Only the lost Destiny Emerald can restore the Shield. The King along with the Council of Elders have called upon the famed adventurer family, the Darkslay's, to help locate the legendary gem.
While their parents are tied up in meetings with the Council, young Rokas and his sister Lilith, eager to prove themselves, sneak off to the Forbidden Vale and try to find the Destiny Emerald by themselves. Can the two rookie adventurers succeed in their quest?
****** FEATURES ******
* Gameplay inspired by 80s NES/Famicom action RPGs such as Legend of Zelda.
* Prelude to the full game Destiny Emerald. Play as 2 of the 4 family members, swordsboy Rokas and rogue Lilith, each with unique attacks and abilities. Alternate between the two members to solve the quest.
* Fight wild and weird monsters using different tactics for each.
* Use bombs, torches, and your wits to uncover lots of secret passages and treasures!
* Collect dozens of special tools to solve tricky puzzles.
* Burn bushes! Bomb walls! Move blocks! Tons of secrets to discover!
* For updates and news, follow us:
* Stuck? Visit our website http://www.watermarkrpg.com for tips and hints.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Updated controls and gameplay speed.
* Optimized sound system for better performance.
* Minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I am not one to write reviews on the difficulty of games. However, this game is extraordinarily difficult, reading me to write this review. I have been to every place on the map, but even after finding the third (and final?) dungeon, I am not capable of entering. I have tried all that I could, using bombs and the torch on the pillars in the first room, but no matter what, when I go halfway in, the door closes. I also cannot find any lamps that are capable of being lit, despite the fact that the torch says that it can light them. I also would prefer if there was a map option in the game so I could see the complete layout of the whole area, instead of a black rectangle with a yellow square, which gives minimal information.
Fix position of dpad and it would be smoother
Solid game but dpad is literally on top of game map and very often while trying to move it just selects and highlights then ur unable to move and then quickly becomes annoying... fix and I’d rate higher stars easy
It's an ok game.
It is like Zelda, which is nice. I don't like the way the character is moved, sometimes it doesn't move and other times I move wrong. The opening screen takes 1-2 min to change to the start screen. If you attack as soon as you go to the next screen the game freezes.
The developer, Jeffrey Yen, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jeffrey Yen
- 40.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Watermark RPG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.