Now you can purchase DDOT & SMART transit passes right from your phone – no more waiting in line to buy a paper ticket, swiping your credit card, or carrying around cash!
PLAN YOUR TRIP
Find the best route to your destination.
- Route planning means no more wondering which fixed route bus you should get on.
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Use your mobile passes immediately or save them for later.
SKIP THE LINE
Don’t miss your bus due to a long ticket line.
- Just hop on any fixed route bus and show your active pass to the driver.
EXPENSES MADE EASY
Manage your riding history through the mobile app.
- Receive email receipts.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Dart app.
2. Create an account and add your payment information.
3. Purchase your pass.
4. Show the transit operator your active pass or store for later use.
The Dart app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby transit options.
Font updates and other miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Well worth 15 cents convince fee
Being able to just hop on the bus without scrambling for singles or coins saves me time and just makes me feel so special . What a great convenience.
Doesn’t let you buy tickets
I had luck the first time I used this app. Then I tried using this it 4 other times with two different cards and it won’t let me add perfectly working cards to make a purchase. It just has the loading screen spinning on my phone for hours. This is awful. And people have been coming plain about this for a while and as typical detroit transportation services go - they don’t do anything to fix it! I had somewhere that was pretty important to be at on time last month and figured I could pay on the app since I didn’t have cash and didn’t have enough on my card to withdrawal cash - but this stupid app didn’t allow that to happen since it wouldn’t take my card like it did before. This is unreal. Do better, Smart and Ddot. Lord knows how much money you already make off of your crappy services to do so!
Love the app but have a small problem
The first time I paid for my ticket on the app it worked with no problem. I tried to use it again days later buying another ticket of course and it’s not accepting my card. Now it’s the same card I used the first time I tried using a different card as well still didn’t accept. How can we fix this ? I love this app just wondering why after a first use it’s not taking my card anymore and yes I’ve checked my bank account and it’s fine.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- City of Detroit
- 67.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Passport Inc All Rights Reserved