Dart Scoreboard Pro helps keep score when playing Cricket, Wild Card Cricket, 301/501 and Shanghai
• 1-5 Players
• Statistics and game history
• Simple and fast scoring
• Full Independent Apple Watch support with Complication
• View scores on Apple TV with Airplay Mirroring
• iPhone, Apple Watch and Apple TV support
• Single, double or triple tap and long press to enter your score
• Tap "Next" button when you turn is complete
• Swipe or tap undo arrow in toolbar to correct mistakes
• Tap player name to customize
• Tap statistics button in toolbar to view statistics and what each player scored each round
• Playing with points is optional
• Choose between cut throat or standard scoring
• Ability to customize what numbers to aim for instead of standard 15-20 and bull’s-eye
• Statistics for marks per round
• Supports double in/out settings
• App will show suggested outs when playing double out
• 301, 401, 501, 601, 701, 801, 901, or 1001
• Assign bull’s-eye value to 25 or 50
• Statistics for points per dart and points per round
My name is Jon and I like to play darts.
I developed Dart Scoreboard Pro because I was frustrated with the buggy and overly complex dartboard apps available in the AppStore. I wanted the app to be something anyone could open quickly and begin playing.
I do not enjoy using apps with advertisements so I will not include them. I hope you enjoy using Dart Scoreboard Pro!
If you have any feature requests or if you would like to join the beta program you can send me a message in the app or contact me on Twitter @dartscoreboard.
This is a major update! New games, new ways to play existing games, faster ways to enter scores, new standalone Apple Watch App and much more!
Wild Card Cricket
Customize what numbers to throw at for Cricket and Shanghai
New standalone Apple Watch app with support for all new and existing games
Better interface for long pressing to enter doubles and triples
Faster and more responsive double and triple tap
Brought back swipe to delete for scoring errors
Completely new interface for starting new games with more customization options
Ability to rearrange players between games
Setting to automatically advance to the next player after a period of time
Option to announce current scores and next player
* Bug fixes for x01 and Airplay Mirroring to Apple TV
Ratings and Reviews
Was a 4 now is a 10 star app
I have been playing darts in a league for 20+ years and just started using a scoring app the past 4-5 years. Problem was there were many apps that did one particular thing well but none did them all. I found this app and there was a “message center” that allowed me to send a suggestion to the developer. So I took a chance knowing most developers NEVER respond. Well guess what. Not only did he respond but he actually messaged back and forth with me till he understood the features I needed that would make this app perfect. Wow. This guy actually implemented the requests and turned them around in under a week. This app now gets a “10” and I am deleting my others apps as they are now useless.
Thank you for “listening and doing”
Good but frequently crashes for me
I really like the app, but after 1 game, the app crashes and I’m unable to reopen it. It will show the initial screen with the icon, but then immediately closes. It only works again when I fully restart my phone, but then faces the same issue. I’d like to contact the dev, but don’t have twitter to do so. Hoping for a fix.
Update: dev contacted me and is working to resolve the issue. I appreciate the support.
Developer Response ,
Hi Patrick, Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the crash! Version 4.0.4 will fix the crashing for you. I can send you a beta version if you send me your email address either through Twitter or through the "Message Center" in the app. Let me know if you have any other issues!
We have the old school dart board and was looking for an easy app to keep score with. After trying a few different ones, we found This one and we love it. Everyone that comes and plays at our house loves it too!!! I have looked it to buys just a digital scoreboard for darts and it looks like this is still the best rout to go. I have considered buying and older iPad to mount on the wall and use it strictly for this app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jonathan Hill
- 28.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Jon Hill
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.