Darts Club is a multiplayer darts game with a collectible twist! Increase your skills, collect new pieces to upgrade your darts and take on players from around the world
- REAL TIME MULTIPLAYER: Find and defeat opponents from around the world!
- INTRICATE UPGRADE SYSTEM: Find new pieces to strengthen your darts!
- MULTIPLE DETAILED VENUES: Unlock them by advancing in the ranks
- SPECIAL EVENTS & MORE: Discover surprises we’ve planned for the future!
Compete against other people online in this uniquely involving Darts game! Learn to throw your darts efficiently and precisely, master your skills and become a Worldwide Dart Champion!
By playing the game and winning matches you unlock new pieces and can use them to customize your darts! With new barrels, shafts and flights your darts will get a unique look and a performance boost.
As your equipment becomes better, so do your chances of winning, but the deciding factor will still be your skill. Even the best darts won’t help you if you don’t master the art of throwing them!
The more you play, the better you’ll be able to anticipate where the dart lands when you throw it. Don't give up, discover your inner Dart Champion and dominate the online arena!
• you can now send text messages to your opponent during a game
• you can now block a player to stop receiving messages from them
• a mystery reward may now appear after the game
• reconnections improvements
• standard double out games now end earlier if one of the players finishes and the other can’t finish in a single turn
• rules of ending cricket changed to be more fair (if both players have equal points and one of them closes all numbers, the other doesn’t get the opportunity to draw)
• more text options on the results screen (“good game” included)
• volume sliders in the settings
• the name change is now available for free only once, additional ones require a small price in gems
Ratings and Reviews
Best dart game on the market
This is a solid 5 star game. If you like the art style and card collecting like in the game clash royal, then you will like this. It works in the same sense, you get 3 darts that you can interchange parts and swap around. There are also stats associated with the interchangeable parts that make the dart fly straighter or keep the dart from swaying when aiming. You get trophies for winning and you advance in ranking and play at different dart arenas like pubs, bars, etc.
I find this game more relaxing then clash royal and never felt like breaking my phone when I lost. 😂
This is a solid lay back game you will enjoy.
Don’t fix what isn’t broke...
Only complaints this review is that when selecting the cheesy darts for the special events, every time you select or deselect a dart, it zooms you back up to the top of the dart selection page. Then I have to scroll back down to the darts I was checking the stats for. By the way...why can’t we use the darts we’ve worked so hard to build up for these events like crazy cricket, or whatever. We’re stuck choosing darts we’re unfamiliar with. Also, why are there so few coins in each chest? There are loads of upgrades that do me no good cause I have no coins to pay for them. I have over 64 upgrades I can do, but am unable to unless using real money to buy coins. The ratio of coins given to upgrades is bad.-.-
Right now I can’t even log in goes to a screen says push ok but nothing happens .One of the better made dart app. It’s unique and has great gameplay and great variety of dart games from201 to 501 to cricket and so on plus lots of variations of each game. At the moment money only slightly gives you an advantage but it’s still easy and possible to climb the ranks _laying for free which is nice cause most games make it impossible to get anywhere unless you spend 100s of dollars so that is another nice advantage of this game
- BoomBit, Inc.
- 238.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BoomBit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $4.99
- Pouch of Gems $9.99
- Welcome Offer! $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.