DASH Bus is the official mobile ticketing app for DASH! The DASH Bus app lets you purchase and use fares instantly on your phone—anywhere, anytime. No need to fumble for cash or paper tickets anymore. Simplify your travels with DASH by downloading the free app, purchasing your ticket and enjoying the ride.
Why you’ll love DASH Bus
● Frictionless travel - No more cards; no more waiting for funds to be added.
● Get going faster - No need to carry cash, dig out a farecard or worrying about finding a ticketing machine.
● No cash, no problem - Instantly buy and use fares using your debit/credit card, or Paypal account.
● Travel with freedom - Buy a single fare or multiple for your friends and family
HOW IT WORKS:
1. SELECT TICKET TYPE
2. CHOOSE QUANTITY
3. CHECK OUT
4. ACTIVATE YOUR TICKET JUST BEFORE BOARDING AND SHOW YOUR TICKET TO THE OPERATOR OF THE VEHICLE.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I must say, I appreciate the way Dash is consistently looking for ways to improve the riders experience. From creative community connectivity, to new busses that seem to be considerate of passenger comfort. They are doing a great job and should be commended for what I consider to be one of best transit systems in the nation. How easy is it to see mishaps and shortcomings; Maybe because they are so few. Again, hats off to Dash for all the effort in making things go great or even just fine, for your passengers MOST of the time!!
You have to download a second app in order to get real-time buss arrival times. This is not disclosed in the description. It doesn’t do much else particularly if you’re a monthly DASH pass customer. You can’t transfer your paper pass into the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.