Turn your smartphone into a dashcam. Records with your phone's camera. Mounts on your handlebars. Have video evidence, just in case you need it. Ultra low-power HD video.
Why use an expensive Action Camera when you have a high-end camera in your pocket, charged and ready to go at all times?
Record up to 6 hours of footage, or leave on standby mode for up to 48 hours, ready to record with a single tap of the screen.
Uses a looping buffer to automatically overwrite older footage with newer footage. You control how many hours to store in the buffer.
Riding a bike in a city shouldn't be dangerous, but it is. Stay safe using our app:
- Report hazardous conditions to your city officials
- Have video evidence in case of a crash
- Capture dangerous moments and share with your local bike advocacy organization
- Feel safe knowing that aggressive drivers will be caught on tape, including their license plate
- Create compilation videos to share group rides and give your friends FOMO
- Share cars parked in bike lanes with 311, or whoever deals with this in your city
- Doesn't disrupt your music or podcasts: Record video while playing through phone speakers or bluetooth headphones
- Super-low-power: automatically enters low-power-mode
- Gesture-based controls so you can start and stop recording without looking at your phone
- Records GPS tracks and overlays footage on a 3D map
- Export timelapse videos, up to 32x speed (nobody wants to watch your 10 minute ride at 1x speed!)
- Export videos to social media or save to your phone
- Export compilation videos
- Uses a looping buffer to automatically manage your storage
- Works in portrait or landscape mode
Subscribe to get super-smooth videos on newer iPhones.
*Low Power Popup Warning*
When your phone hits 20% battery, iPhone pops up a warning and stops recording. We now have an audible alert to warn you that this is about to happen.
*Improved Select Clips interface*
When exporting a video, the video player will preview the final video by only playing the selected video clips.
*Hazard Map for users in Pittsburgh*
When you report a hazard to 311, your hazard reports will also show up on our new Hazard Map at https://dashcam.bike/maps/
*Safer camera usage*
Autofocus is disabled to keep your camera safe. We always focus into the distance now.
*iPhone 8 Updates*
iPhone 8 users noticed a wobbly effect caused by the back camera. We now force iPhone 8 users to use the front camera to avoid this effect.
*Allow phone to sleep*
If you're viewing a video and hit pause, we no longer keep your phone awake if you stop interacting with the app.
*Optimized storage space*
*Improved Low Power Mode interactions*
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dashcam for your Bike, Inc
- 185.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Dashcam for your Bike, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Dashcam Premium $1.99