DashCam Magic saves lots of time for Tesla owners reviewing their dashcam video files. It magically combines all the Tesla video files into appropriate series which can then be conveniently viewed as a single video and saved that way.
• Offers one-step deletion of all the files in a series of videos, including multi-camera sets
• Recognizes insertion of a USB thumb drive and magically opens it
• Fast forwards for quicker review
• Views in slow-motion for frame-by-frame review of interesting times
• Supports all versions of Teslas naming conventions
• Replaces UTC times with local times as needed
All three formats of video files recorded by Tesla dashcams.
• Added support for the rear camera
• Added the ability to Empty the Trash on USB drives
• More improvements to error-reporting
Ratings and Reviews
On Majave 10.14.6 it opens the folder, displays 4 files, it does not do anything useful.
Developer Response ,
It seems there is a bug when encountering certain video clips that are corrupted. We will at least provide better feedback in the next release and, possibly, find a workaround.
In the mean time, please go to the Finder and check the file sizes of the clips involved. Each 1-minute clip should be about 29MB. Any that are 0 or < 2KB are useless junk and can be safely trashed. That may help DashCam Magic open the series in the normal way. Thanks for the feedback!
Initially had a problem with this App as I didn't realize it was stitching all the videos in a folder on my USB Stick into one video. So you may have 30 videos in a folder and this App will stictch the Left, Center and Right cameras in a way that you can see all three videos synch'd together. Works a promised. Highly recommended!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Always Thinking, Inc.
- 546.5 KB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Always Thinking
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.