The fastest way to play music on Spotify (Premium account required).
* Featured on Caschy's Blog and iphone-ticker.de "
• Two steps to have your favorite music playing. Load the app -> Tap the playlist and your music begins. All in less than 3 seconds.
• Dash can remember your last played song within a playlist as well as the playback position within a song so you can continue where you left off. "A game changer for audiobooks"
• Add or pin your favorite playlists for faster access by tapping on the + button.
• Dash loads instantly on any device including older iPads and iPhones.
• In a rush? 3D touch to play your recent playlists or songs. (Supported on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus and newer devices)
• Background audio supported. Control Dash through the lockscreen and control center.
* For technical assistance or other inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you find that the app doesn't play music, force close the app by double clicking home button and swiping up on Dash. Internet disconnection or changes from Wifi to cellular while Dash is running can cause issues with the Spotify SDK.
Refreshed design and new name!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic for Spotify
It's much easier to use and way more efficient, but I do wish you could add your saved artists bit that's it's only flaw. Otherwise, a perfect app!
Better than spotify
I love this app!
Faster than Spotify
These days the Spotify app is so slow and moves my playlists around. This app keeps it simple and saves me time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.