All your data in one place.
Design custom dashboards to keep track of all the things you care about.
Place, resize and customize built-in panels to easily create your own personalized dashboards, optimized for iPad
- Create multiple dashboards, to keep track of all aspects of your life.
- Design and arrange each dashboard over multiple pages (available for *Dashkit Pro* subscribers).
- Display your boards on the big screen, with AirPlay support.
- Date & Time → Display the current date and a digital / analog clock.
- Upcoming Events → Display events from your device calendars.
- Date Countdown → Keep track of all your most important dates.
- Reminders → See your most important to-dos.
- Photos → Display a single photo, from your iPad or iCloud library.
- RSS Feeds → Headlines from your favorite websites.
- Web Panel → Display any content from the web.
- Charts → Line or bar charts from CSV files, Google Spreadsheets or JSON data.
- Now Playing → Show what song is currently playing (powered by Shazam).
- QR Code → Show a QR code with customizable content.
- Twitter Timelines & Statistics → Latest tweets from your home timeline, lists or mentions. Up-to-date statistics for your account.
Dashkit Pro Panels:
- Photo Albums → Display an animated photo slideshows, from your iPad or iCloud photo library.
- Weather → Current temperature and forecast.
- Gmail Inbox & Statistics → Latest inbox messages. Up-to-date figures for your mailbox.
- Appfigures Charts & Statistics → Downloads and sales metrics for all your published apps.
— Dashkit Pro Subscription Details
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription
- Subscriptions can be managed or cancelled by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase
- Better panel gallery: when adding a new panel you can now see a small preview for each available panel type
- Text panel: added text alignment option
- Image panel: added fill option
- Calendar month view: added event indicators
Ratings and Reviews
A lot of potential
I have been searching for an App to use as an alternative to the Applehome Kit. I have a PC for my home and at work. I use my Ipad at work to display tasks, events etc using a different app. So finding a way to put my ipad on the shelf when at home to display: time, act a digital photo album, list things like reminders — is the biggest thing for me. All my smart lights etc are connected to Alexa so the applekit becomes less important.
The applehome kit overrides everything so I wanted an iPad app instead. There’s a lot of potential with his app as alternative.
My complaint right now is that the use of a photo album in this app doesn’t resize the photos for the size of the panel on a page. So instead I up seeing the legs of my friends instead of the entire picture. Seems like that should have been an initial thought out moment for the developers especially when it required PRO subscription.
Great idea, so-so execution.
Location for example. I don’t live in a major metropolitan area, so i guess the next closest big city is where i HAVE to say i live. Permissions. No thanks. You don’t need access to my info. Let me set my own reminders. Not giving you access to my info. With a few small changes i might use this. But for now, delete. Use Apple widgets.
So basically, widgets within an app?
Great concept but a few years too late I presume.
Maybe if they allow a Dashkit widget to design your own widgets, we’d be on to something. But, until then, we wait.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matteo Villa
- 11.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Matteo Villa
- In-App Purchases
- Dashkit - Monthly Subscription $1.49
- Dashkit - Yearly Subscription $8.49