Dashlane is the best way to keep your passwords and personal information safe and easy to access across all your devices. It combines all the security and convenience of a best-in-class password manager with a suite of additional features designed to give you more control over your data, keep you safe online, and make your browsing as seamless as possible.
- Increased online protection & privacy
- Built-in VPN for safe, anonymous browsing
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) to verify your identity
- AES-256 encryption, the industry's leading standard
- Zero-knowledge system so no one—not even Dashlane—can see your data
- Dark Web Monitoring to know if your info is available to hackers and spammers
- Convenient, seamless browsing
- Instant autofill for logins, addresses, payment info, passport details, and more
- Secure password sharing in just a few taps
- Single-tap unlock with your fingerprint and easy unlock with Face ID
- Control over how you store & share data
- Password Generator to lock down at-risk accounts
- Password Health Score for monitoring the security of all your accounts
- Assurance we never share or sell your info or transmit your data in the cloud
- Everything exactly where you need it, synced across devices and platforms
- 1+ million users across the globe
- More than 60,000 five-star reviews
Awards & recognition
- PC Mag "Editors’ Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People’s Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com’s "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
The best part? You can start for free, and even stay for free. Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan, but if you decide it’s not right for you, just keep our Free plan instead.
With our Dashlane Free plan, you can:
- Securely store 50 passwords and unlimited payment cards, personal info, IDs, and more in your encrypted Vault
- Autofill forms and payment info instantly in just a tap or by using our mobile browser
- Replace weak passwords in seconds using our Password Generator
- Monitor your Password Health in our comprehensive Identity Dashboard
- Receive real-time security alerts when an account you have in Dashlane is exposed in a hack or breach
With our Dashlane Premium plan, get the added benefits of:
- Securely storing unlimited passwords and encrypting documents and files in your Vault
- Monitoring the dark web for your personal data and receiving alerts if it’s available to hackers and spammers
- A built-in VPN for secure, anonymous browsing on public WiFi
And with our Dashlane Premium Plus plan (U.S. only), get the extra security of:
- Real-time credit monitoring and alerts
- Live identity restoration support should your identity be compromised
- Up to $1 million of Identity Theft Insurance for losses related to identity theft
IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
- Dashlane Premium and Premium Plus are available as 1 year renewable subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase.
- Auto-renewable subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the initial period of subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
Visit our Help Center at support.dashlane.com or reach us @Dashlane on Twitter.
iOS 13 is officially here. We’re excited to announce the following updates:
- Our users’ most-demanded feature is now available: Dashlane is compatible with Dark Mode! Enable Dark Mode on your device to view your screen more comfortably and reduce power usage.
- With Voice Control introduced in iOS 13, you can navigate Dashlane using only your voice. View and add credentials, copy passwords, and more—all without touching your phone.
- We’ve improved the Password AutoFill experience to give you faster credential filling with more control and fewer mistakes.
- Dashlane Browser will no longer be included in the app after this update due to low usage and increased focus on our autofill capabilities.
Ratings and Reviews
Really good app....
This app is really a benefit in todays world. It’s getting way to hard to keep all the information under control w/o a little help & this app definitely helps. Having said that there is a pretty steep learning curve with all these password manager apps, but this one is the best at helping a noob along the way. I tried 3 others before I found Dashlane & it is miles ahead of the others in terms of “user friendliness”, if you will. The PC aspect of this manager is a breeze once you get it set up & have a little time to get your head wrapped around what is going on. The mobile side of it is a real battle though, at least on IOS devices. As much difficulty as I seem to have, though pales in comparison to the other apps I tried, they were impossible to get past the mobile setup part, didn’t even get to really use them because of set up issues. The biggest thing reason for getting a manager was PC and phone communicating & keeping each other current. Dashlane has managed to do this for me w/o any need for help from support, which after the first three experiences I didn’t think would ever happen. So if you an old newbie like me, then you can’t go wrong with this app.
Easy to use
I am a long time user of password management software, going back many years -Roboform, LastPass and now DashLane. My favorite now is DashLane because it is a good meld of super easy to use Roboform and LastPass’s modern tight securit. I don’t doubt that Roboform is quite secure, but it fell behind slightly.
DashLane convinced me to move from LastPass because of such a simple idea... I use a very secure master password, so it can be hard to type correctly. LastPass hides what you type for the master password, so it’s a real test of careful typing and multiple tries to get it right. DashLane also hides the master password as you type for public security but it lets you reveal your typing if you choose, so I get it right quickly.
And DashLane is near seem less compared to LastPass. The only thing I miss from LastPass is the good grouping of site passwords in its storage view. With DashLane it seems just a scramble, so I must rely on searching to find a sight’s password. Also, LastPass categorizes things like secure notes, credit cards and identification info much better than DashLane. I hope DashLane is reading this & improving that aspect.
Features complicate beauty of this tool
UPDATE of RATING:
I have removed another 2 stars as it seems this app is now totally worthless on the iPhone or iPad...even the supposed “open it in Dashlane” function does nothing but open the login webpage without inserting the login information. Also, many sites on the PC have login windows that Dashlane does not recognize and thus does not populate...banking sites in particular. The fact that I have to remember what sites work and which don’t on the PC makes it a real bother. I am almost ready to abandon it. Also it tells you that your account is compromised hundreds of times even though you have changed your password. So how are you supposed to know if it was compromised since the last password change?
I have this on PC a Send iPhone. I find on the PC it works fairly well when you go to enter a password or something you see the icons giving you a choice from the selection list if there are multiple possible entries. I hate the fact keeps asking me for receipts but you can turn that off. On iPhone it's another matter I found it totally useless. There seems to be no integration between Safari and this application. Then if you go to the application and login you never get the thread that you were pursuing from an email that required logging in Safari. Am I missing something?
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for your feedback. You can install the Dashlane extension in Safari on iOS by going to the Dashlane app's Tools menu and tapping the corresponding button. Regarding the autofill quality, please know that banking and financial websites have extra layers of security (such as virtual keyboards for example) that are designed to block robots . This prevents Dashlane from working properly. However, Dashlane should work at least 90% of the time on regular websites.
- 134.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Dashlane, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Year $59.99
- Dashlane Premium Plus $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.