Dashlane makes the internet easier. Save all your passwords and fill forms fast.
Dashlane is more than just a password manager. It fills all your passwords, payments, and personal details wherever you need them, across the web, on any device. It’s the app that makes the internet easier.
Every password, everywhere
- Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere
- Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
- Create secure passwords with Password Generator
- Share passwords safely and conveniently
Log in automatically
- Autofill the right username and password on every app and website, every time
- Log in with a look or tap using Face ID or Touch ID
- Securely store personal info you need to keep safe and accessible, like addresses, credit card numbers, and IDs
- Fill addresses and other forms with one tap
Purpose-built for privacy
- Get alerted about breaches and hacks that affect your data—and learn how to take action
- Learn if your data is on the dark web with Dark Web Monitoring
- Browse safely and anonymously with our built-in VPN
- Secure your info and add a second layer of protection with 2-factor authentication (2FA)
- Get real-time credit monitoring and alerts
- Enjoy peace of mind with patented, best-in-class encryption methods
We don’t want your data
- We believe you should control your data, and we'd never sell it—even if we could see it. Dashlane is designed so that we can't see any of the information you store in it.
- Securely export your data, any time you need or want.
- Other companies don’t store your data safely because it’s not their job. At Dashlane, it’s what we do.
- 14+ million users across the globe
- More than 125,000 five-star reviews
Awards & recognition for Dashlane
- App Store App of the Day
- PC Mag "Editors' Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People's Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com's "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan—no credit card required. If you love it, keep it going with a Dashlane subscription, or switch to Dashlane Free automatically.
IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
- Dashlane Premium and Premium Plus are available as 1-year renewable subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase.
- Auto-renewable subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the initial period of subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Thanks for using Dashlane! Each new version includes bug fixes and stability improvements to deliver you the best Dashlane experience. We’ll also update you regularly about new feature releases and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wouldn’t be without it
Very easy to use. I remember when you used the same login name and password repetedly and I thoght “all is well”. In this version you find that dashlane will let you know to change repeted passwords or login names. They tell you if your password has been involved in a breach and take you to the website to change it right away. Now the smartest thing to do is to have separate login id’s and passwords. There is no possible way for me to remember them, so Dashlane to the rescue. It can automatically log me in or I can look up my creditentials by going to the store/company/institution name in my search and it shows me both my login and password. I like to add things in notes about other things besides my password, such as the date my subscription will auto-renew so I can cancel on-time or when my special offer for the sattelite service expires so I don’t have a surprise bill, if the customer service representative gave me any additional information I have it recorded there. I can also share my passwords with my husband, so if I’m not around he doesn’t have to panic to pay bills. I guess my only issue is I used to be able to have 3years for the price one year is now and they don’t offer a family deal if your family is two people, where it would be more economic if you had a larger family. I feel I should have been grandfathered in since I was with them at the start and have been loyal to their product.
Excellent Product with Fine Customer Support
I have used Dashlane for several years and have been a Premium member for the last couple of years. I use Dashlane on desktop and iOS devices. For desktop devices, I use both the app and the web to access content. I have also used the product with 2-factor authentication using 2FA software and a Yubico key. Dashlane works very well. I love its integration into major browsers and feel that it is much more secure than Apple keychain, for example (perception if not reality). Other great built-in capabilities include “password changer” and “password generator” to help keep your identity secure. Also use the built-in VPN solution frequently, especially when using public Wifi. Opportunity for improvement includes stronger integration of automatic secondary logon in browsers, which Dashlane says they’re working on. I have also been really pleased with customer support. Just migrated from an old to new MacBook and the Dashlane app didn’t migrate correctly. Customer service responded immediately upon receipt and had the problem solved for me within two quick email cycles. This service level is promised for Premium members and it is delivered. Can highly recommend Dashlane. Everyone should secure their online identities and other critical identifiable information. Dashlane works, is easy to use, works and synchronizes on all your platforms, and the company meets their brand promises.
Dashlane is Password Manager available — currently
I check periodically, and I continue to find Dashlane is the number one or number two password manager in different comparisons. But, when I consider the functions and features, the kind of rapid customer support I receive, and the cost—I use the Premium Family plan, giving me up to six licensed users—there is simply no comparison. Given the number of major hacks annually, and how often those user credentials end up for sale on the Dark Web, the days of keeping your passwords manageable—easily managed, all the same across web sites, have them easy to remember, and/or writing them on sticky notes or a notebook “hidden” near your computer—should be long behind you. Dashlane makes it so easy to keep you passwords unique for every site, and meeting all complexity requirements. They can be sync’d across all devices, logged in using biometrics, and randomly generated using Dashlane. In many websites, they can be automatically entered by the app/extension, without little or no interaction on your part. Especially on the iPhones using FaceID, I don’t have to do anything but look at my phone—amazing!! And sharing them with friends and family couldn’t be easier. I can recommend them highly enough. Best product available for several years now—nothing would make be changed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 100.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Dashlane, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Year $59.99
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Month $6.49
- Dashlane Premium Plus $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.