The award-winning app for securely saving and autofilling your passwords & logins. Never forget another password.
Dashlane is the best way to keep your passwords and personal information safe and easy to access across all your devices. It combines all the security and convenience of a best-in-class password manager with a suite of additional features designed to give you more control over your data, keep you safe online, and make your browsing as seamless as possible.
More than a password manager
Dashlane is for more than just passwords: It securely stores personal info such as your address, credit card numbers, IDs, or anything else you need to keep secure and accessible. Not only that, but Dashlane comes with additional features for upping your online security, improving your privacy, and browsing better than ever before.
- Increased online protection & privacy
- Built-in VPN for safe, anonymous browsing
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) to verify your identity
- AES-256 encryption, the industry's leading standard
- Zero-knowledge system so no one—not even Dashlane—can see your data
- Dark Web Monitoring to know if your info is available to hackers and spammers
- Convenient, seamless browsing
- Instant autofill for logins, addresses, payment info, passport details, and more
- Secure password sharing in just a few clicks
- Control over how you store & share data
- Password Generator to lock down at-risk accounts
- Password Health Score for monitoring the security of all your accounts
- Assurance we never share or sell your info or transmit your data in the cloud
- Everything exactly where you need it, synced across devices and platforms
- 1+ million users across the globe
- More than 60,000 five-star reviews
Awards & recognition
- PC Mag "Editors’ Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People’s Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com’s "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
The best part? You can start for free, and even stay for free. Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan, but if you decide it’s not right for you, just keep our Free plan instead.
With our Dashlane Free plan, you can:
- Securely store 50 passwords and unlimited payment cards, personal info, IDs, and more in your encrypted Vault
- Autofill forms and payment info instantly in just a click
- Replace weak passwords in seconds using our Password Generator
- Monitor your Password Health in our comprehensive Identity Dashboard
- Receive real-time security alerts when an account you have in Dashlane is exposed in a hack or breach
With our Dashlane Premium plan, get the added benefits of:
- Securely storing unlimited passwords and encrypting documents and files in your Vault
- Monitoring the dark web for your personal data and receiving alerts if it’s available to hackers and spammers
- A built-in VPN for secure, anonymous browsing on public WiFi
And with our Dashlane Premium Plus plan (U.S. only), get the extra security of:
- Real-time credit monitoring and alerts
- Live identity restoration support should your identity be compromised
- Up to $1 million of Identity Theft Insurance for losses related to identity theft
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
Visit our Help Center at support.dashlane.com
- Enhanced Dark Web Monitoring alerts. Dashlane continuously scans the dark web and alerts you if your personal data is not where it’s supposed to be.
- VPN country selection. Now you can choose from server locations in 20+ countries when using the Dashlane VPN.
Ratings and Reviews
This application is the best of the best!
I have been a paying Dashlane customer for a great many years. This application is easy to use and it remembers all of the information that you add to it. Seriously, add all of your information so that all is protected. If you need wo change one of more passwords, it can do that for you. When you move though the program and learn all about what it can do for you it is most impressive. With some outside purchases it will give you a detailed receipt. Many are not aware how excellent the identification protection is and in my opinion it is far superior to what is on the market. If a company has a breach and you have a connection with that company and your information is on Dashlane, you will be notified right away. If you do not put all of your information into this application, you are risking more that you might believe. The Customer Service is the Best and I have allowed them to assist me when needed. I beta test for them and you can as well. Apple and Dashlane are two of my favorite companies.
I don’t understand the good reviews! It doesn’t work well!
I used LastPass for about the last four years. I am not advertising for LastPass as I was somewhat frustrated with it. However, it is a comparison to this poor product. DashLane was advertising better integration across devices and sites so I read the reviews and took a 3-year leap at $99. I have been so disappointed! I was just over the 30 day refund policy and they would not even discuss a partial refund but said they would work through the problems. I kept giving them lists of problems and they kept asking me the same questions over and over and telling me to try the same uninstall/reinstalls. I can honstly say I spent more time than they did trying to fix it. Some of my list was: Logging out of websites, especially Google. Logging out of DL even though logout is set to NEVER. Did not recognize Marriott web site at all even though is was in DL. Does not recognize form fields for my bank site. Constantly tries to enter personal information in form fields that are not for personal info. Does not recognize Alaska airlines site. Sixt Rental Car login brings up credit cards rather than logins. Touch ID doesn’t work on MacBook Pro. So on and so on….
I’m throwing my money away and returning to LastPass. I wish both were better, but I only had one-tenth of the issues with LastPass that I had with DashLane. A medicre product that they clearly don’t stand behind or care about after the sale.
I’m Beyond Frustrated
I’ve been using this for two or three years. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. I’m constantly bringing up the program and asking to see the password for a site so I can put it in for myself. It just doesn’t seem to recognize some sites when you go there to log in. Now I agreed to an update (from the App Store) a couple of days ago, and every since, I cannot get into Dashlane at all! I went to their website and explained the problem. I received an email back from “William” telling me to de-install it and reinstall from their website. I removed it, but when I went to reinstall it, it automatically took me to the App Store. So the program still doesn’t work, and in the meantime, I’m trying to work!!! Since “William” had asked me to let him know if I was successful, I issued another plea for help. This time I received an email from “Isagani” and he offered me two options, one of which was only good if I’d originally downloaded from their website. The second, going to the App Store, was the kicker. Here’s the advice: “On MacOD, and if Dashlane was downloaded via the Mac App Store, please note that we have submitted our fix to Apple for validation, which should take about 48 hours. If you need to get into Dashlane urgently, we can guide you in removing your version downloaded via the Mac App Store, and install the one from our website. Please let us know should you wish to proceed this way.” Unbelievable!
- 51.8 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Dashlane. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.