Dashlane fills all your passwords, payments, and personal details wherever you need them, across the web, on any device. It’s the app that makes the internet easier.
Every password, everywhere
- Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere
- Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
- Create secure passwords with Password Generator
- Share passwords safely and conveniently
Log in automatically
- Autofill the right username and password on every website, every time
- Securely store personal info you need to keep safe and accessible, like addresses, credit card numbers, and IDs
- Fill addresses and other forms with a click on your computer
Purpose-built for privacy
- Get alerted about breaches and hacks that affect your data—and learn how to take action
- Learn if your data is on the dark web with Dark Web Monitoring
- Browse safely and anonymously with our built-in VPN
- Secure your info and add a second layer of protection with 2-factor authentication (2FA)
- Get real-time credit monitoring and alerts
- Enjoy peace of mind with patented, best-in-class encryption methods
We don’t want your data
- We believe you should control your data. That’s why we’ve designed Dashlane so that we can't see the information you store in it—and we never sell it.
- Securely export your data, any time you need or want.
Other companies don’t store your data safely because it’s not their job. At Dashlane, it’s what we do.
- 14+ million users across the globe
- More than 125,000 five-star reviews
Awards & recognition for Dashlane
- App Store App of the Day
- PC Mag "Editors' Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People's Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com's "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan—no credit card required. If you love it, keep it going with a Dashlane subscription, or switch to Dashlane Free automatically.
To learn more about our plans, visit dashlane.com/plans.
IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
- Dashlane Premium and Premium Plus are available as 1-year renewable subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase. - Auto-renewable subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the initial period of subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. - Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
You already know Dashlane makes your life online a whole lot easier. Now, we've updated our app’s visual design to have the same feeling of ease and simplicity that we give you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It Has Worked for Me
I keep a LOT of passwords in this: for myself, for other people (my parents, coworkers who invariably need my help finding their passwords, and specially my wife). My wife has the unfortunate habit of recycling passwords (sometimes with small variations on special characters or capitalization) and Dashlane always recommends that I change these (I can't, of course). What I like best is that it tells me when there have been data breaches on a site that requires me to change my password, which I always do. If it was just my personal passwords that I needed to access across devices, I might not pay the extra money for the service and just use the Apple Keychain across my devices. For my needs, however, Dashlane is a much better option.
FYI: my wife won't use it. She hates the autofill option which, to be fair, can interfere when you have multiple logins for a site (work, personal, hers/mine, etc.). And since Keychain wants to autofill, too, it's a bit of a hassle, I will agree. But, like I said, the benefits definitely outweigh the drawbacks for me.
I don’t understand the good reviews! It doesn’t work well!
I used LastPass for about the last four years. I am not advertising for LastPass as I was somewhat frustrated with it. However, it is a comparison to this poor product. DashLane was advertising better integration across devices and sites so I read the reviews and took a 3-year leap at $99. I have been so disappointed! I was just over the 30 day refund policy and they would not even discuss a partial refund but said they would work through the problems. I kept giving them lists of problems and they kept asking me the same questions over and over and telling me to try the same uninstall/reinstalls. I can honstly say I spent more time than they did trying to fix it. Some of my list was: Logging out of websites, especially Google. Logging out of DL even though logout is set to NEVER. Did not recognize Marriott web site at all even though is was in DL. Does not recognize form fields for my bank site. Constantly tries to enter personal information in form fields that are not for personal info. Does not recognize Alaska airlines site. Sixt Rental Car login brings up credit cards rather than logins. Touch ID doesn’t work on MacBook Pro. So on and so on….
I’m throwing my money away and returning to LastPass. I wish both were better, but I only had one-tenth of the issues with LastPass that I had with DashLane. A medicre product that they clearly don’t stand behind or care about after the sale.
I’m Beyond Frustrated
I’ve been using this for two or three years. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. I’m constantly bringing up the program and asking to see the password for a site so I can put it in for myself. It just doesn’t seem to recognize some sites when you go there to log in. Now I agreed to an update (from the App Store) a couple of days ago, and every since, I cannot get into Dashlane at all! I went to their website and explained the problem. I received an email back from “William” telling me to de-install it and reinstall from their website. I removed it, but when I went to reinstall it, it automatically took me to the App Store. So the program still doesn’t work, and in the meantime, I’m trying to work!!! Since “William” had asked me to let him know if I was successful, I issued another plea for help. This time I received an email from “Isagani” and he offered me two options, one of which was only good if I’d originally downloaded from their website. The second, going to the App Store, was the kicker. Here’s the advice: “On MacOD, and if Dashlane was downloaded via the Mac App Store, please note that we have submitted our fix to Apple for validation, which should take about 48 hours. If you need to get into Dashlane urgently, we can guide you in removing your version downloaded via the Mac App Store, and install the one from our website. Please let us know should you wish to proceed this way.” Unbelievable!
- 48.9 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Dashlane. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Dashlane Premium $59.99
- Dashlane Premium Plus $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.