dat Mobile Field app is a mobile field data platform that helps companies be compliant by streamlining and simplifying environmental, safety, and quality management process. Our tools help companies comply with regulations, at all times, reduce risk, and improve performance. No longer field personnel have to carry a digital camera, note pad, previous reports, plans etc to conduct inspections and make observations.
Using the app companies, contractors, municipalities can inspect construction and industrial sites, assign and track action items to completion, use real time communication with the field and office, and report to any internal or external regulatory agencies such as CalTrans.
The app supports various inspections such as construction and industrial SWPPP, SPCC (Spill Prevention Countermeasures), QA/QC checklists, Daily inspections checklists and MS4 inspections for cities and counties.
* Preconfigure checklists or forms and use it to make inspection process more easy and consistent.
* Annotate photos and drawings to illustrate required actions and / or fortify checklists
* Simple rule configuration to set up notifications and ensure real time communication between field and office at all times.
* Create workflows to trigger Action items based on data capture and auto assign them to the appropriate personnel
* Real time weather capture and ability to set conditional job site weather triggers based on NOAA forecast
* Capture compliance data once and generate reports for many compliance areas on any form, format and layout.
* Analytics to identify root cause of any incident and gain valuable insights for your risk management strategy.
Signature handling bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.